Sponsored by the Canadian Albert Association, applications are invited for a Scholarship (ASSR) 2020 roundup from international students to study in Canada. These scholarships will be awarded for full-time research fellows (postgrad) and a limited number of undergrad students. Existing since 1994, the A Scholarship (ASSR) Roundup has provided patronage to full-time graduate, undergraduate or post-doctorate female students for their studies in Canada.
Students with contributions towards previous charitable or volunteer work in particular areas via professional, community or civic work will be preferred.
ASSR will support the following:
- Provision of health insurance backed by Sunlife Insurance Company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1000 (Once per anum)
- Patronage for Undergraduate Degree: US$22,000
- Patronage for Master’s/First Professional Degree: US$30,000
- Aegis on Doctoral Degree: US$35,000
- Cost of Books and Literature: US$800 per year
- Allowance of US$1300 for undergraduate students, US$1800 for Masters students, US$2000 for Doctoral students every month
ASSR sponsorship is NOT granted for the following purposes:
- Publication costs of an academic research paper.
- Scholarships-in-aid for under a complete academic year or traveling scholarships.
- Expenditure of research assistants
- Tuition fee for educating a dependent
- Procurement of supplies in the laboratory or during experimentation
- Touring a fellow’s home nation more than once a year
- Prior to overheads, arrears, or repayment of loans
- Ambiguous expenses on conferences and travel
- Institutional (aerial) expenses
A Scholarship (ASSR) 2020 Roundup Session Intake Timeline and Eligible Countries
The deadline for a Scholarship (ASSR) application submission is May 16, 2020. Screening of all applications will be done for sorting eligible and commendable applicants who will then receive web-based interview call letters for evaluation prior to final selection.