Canadian Jobs in 2022 are available for international fresh grads, and skilled and experienced professionals. Highly-paid Jobs in Canada are announced throughout the year for almost every field. It is quite easy for international candidates to get recruited by Canadian companies. Therefore, a large number of people fly to Canada to find work opportunities each year.
Canada is located on the North American side. Canada has 10 provinces. Each Province offers many jobs to international applicants in various fields. The maximum salary in Canadian companies are paid in Engineering, Banking, and Medical fields. That’s why many international applicants want to get jobs in Canada.
Canadian Work Visa Requirements and Process
The requirements to obtain a Canadian Work VISA for international applicants need to include the following set of salary packages:
- Passport or Traveling Documents
- Education report
- Written job offer from a Canadian Company
- Police Certificate
- Medical report
Canadian work visa process includes the following steps
- Apply online application with basic requirements at the Canadian immigration portal
- Give applicant’s fingerprints and photo
- Take the time to process the application
- Appear for a Canadian Work VISA interview at the embassy
- Then wait for the final decision on the applicant’s application
List of all Canadian Top-Rated Jobs
There are the following top-rated jobs for international applicants in Canada.
1# Canadian Engineering Sector Jobs
Engineering is the most popular job in Canada with handsome salaries in different sectors of industries. Engineering is a skill in engineers due to this a company can be more successful than other companies. There are several engineers all over the world and they can easily apply to different companies in Canada. Nowadays, there are almost seven top engineering jobs in Canada.
- Electrical Engineering Jobs in Canada
Electrical engineering is one of the most demanding fields of engineering in Canada. The top ten electrical companies in Canada are:
- Pheonix Energy Service
- Open System International (OSI)
- Altasteel Flour
- Klohn Crippen Berger
These Canadian companies demand workers in the following sections:
- Senior digital design Engineers
- Senior electrical engineers
- Senior Principal Electrical engineers
- Junior Electrical engineers
The average salary for an electrical engineer in Canada is $77,867 per year.
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Canada
As electrical engineers, mechanical engineering is one of the most demanded jobs in Canada.
- Aecon Group Inc.
- Bantrel Co.
- Canadian National
These are the top mechanical company in Canada. These companies demand in their faculty.
- Design managers
- Design engineers
- Inventory Spare Part Coordinators
- Maintenance planners
The average salary of a mechanical engineer is $68,959 per year.
- Biomedical Engineering Jobs in Canada
Canada is currently in demand of biomedical engineers who can work with and improve medical technologies, bringing about this one of the top engineering fields to work in. Jobs in Biomedical Engineering are
- Biomedical Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Medical Equipment Technologist
- Technical Officer
- Seasonal Instructor
The average pay for a Biomedical Engineer is $115,251 a year and $55 an hour in Canada.
- Civil Engineering Jobs in Canada
The need for civil engineers has been gradually rising over the years to meet the need for engineers to help plan, design, and manage new infrastructure projects, and to assist in the maintenance of aging structures. Top Civil Engineering companies in Canada are
- PCL Construction
The most demanding Civil Engineering jobs in Canada are
- Intermediate Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineer Technologist
- QC Technician
- Site Department Project Manager
- Technical Sales Rep
The minimum salary of a Civil Engineer starts from $60,113 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $107,250 per year.
- Mining Engineering Jobs in Canada
Mining engineering is opposed by a highly aging population of workers, with increasing demand for work in Canada. The biggest Mining Companies are
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Revenue (TTM)
- Barrick Gold Corp.
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
Following are the jobs available for international applicants in mining engineering
- Mining Engineer
- Open Pit Mining Engineer
- Long-Rang Planner
The average salary range for a Mining Engineer is between $83,439 and $148,081.
- Geotechnical Engineering Jobs in Canada
Geotechnical engineering has a huge demand for job growth in the future, while also undergoing a current shortage of geotechnical engineers. These are the most popular companies in Canada that are working in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Golder Associates
- Amec Foster Wheeler
The most demanding jobs in Geotechnical Engineering in Canada are the following
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineering Technologist
- Material Technician
- Geotechnist- in- Training
- Engineering Intern
The average salary for a Geotechnical Engineer is $79,422 per year in Canada. The maximum salary for a Geotechnical Engineer in Canada is $115,794 per year.
- Software Engineering in Canada
Software Engineering is one of the more popular engineering fields in Canada. Top companies of software engineering in Canada are
- Point Click Care
- TTT Studios
- Prodigy Game
International applicants can apply to these companies in the fields of
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Business Analyst
- Software Development
- Java Department
- Network Engineer
The minimum salary starts at $75,939 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $135,000 per year.
International applicants can apply for engineering jobs in Canada by submitting an online application on the PEO website. Basic requirements with two years of experience in relative engineering will be mentioned in the online application.
2# Health Care Sector jobs in Canada
Jobs in the healthcare sector of Canada are in demand. There are higher vacancies for international applicants to work in Canada in the health care sector. A career in health care could be the way to a successful and satisfying career. Many companies are working in Canada in the Health Care sector. The most popular of them are
- Alberta Health Services
- Mc Kesson
- University Health Network
Canada is also providing job opportunities to international applicants in the health care sector and their details are following:
- Physiotherapist Jobs in Canada
A physiotherapist works with patients who suffer from insufficient mobility and deals with pain, disease, or injury. Salaries for physiotherapists are very reasonable from public to private practice, ranging from $57,000 to $96,000 per year.
- Occupational Therapist’s Jobs in Canada
Occupational therapists help people with injuries or physical challenges with everyday living. The standard salary for occupational therapists is $48,963 per year.
- Dental Hygienist Jobs in Canada
Dental Hygienists provide dental hygiene treatment and services aimed to improve oral health. In Canadian hospitals and clinics, dental hygiene specialists are providing dental services and earn a handsome amount of income. They normally work in dentist offices, and health clinics or they are self-employed. The average salary of Dental Hygienists is $77,670 per year.
- Registered Nurses (RN) Jobs in Canada
Registered Nurses (RN) provide nursing care to patients, provide health education programs and deliver consultative duties regarding nursing practices. The salary of a Registered Nurse (NR) is $36 per hour.
- Nurse Practitioners Jobs in Canada
Nurse practitioners fall under the sector of allied primary health practitioners and deliver primary health care and treatment in conjunction with physicians and in collaboration with other health professionals. The average salary of a Nurse Practitioner is $ 117,670 per year.
International applicants can apply for a healthcare job in Canada through the healthcare Recruitment Agency. Chris Talbot is one of the top healthcare agencies which brings many jobs for foreigners.
3# Canadian Construction Jobs in Canada
Construction workers are highly demanded in most provinces across Canada. And the huge need for construction workers will not go away anytime soon since Canada is in constant national development. Many popular construction companies are working in Canada as:
- Turner Construction Company
- Euro Canadian Construction Corp.
- Graham Construction & Engineering Inc.
- Ryan Murphy Construction Inc.
- MGI Construction Corp.
In Canada, the following designations are highly available in construction.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Canadian Jobs
Once your engineering transcripts have been accepted by the Canadian engineering body, you may receive this designation. The average engineer (EIT) income in Canada is $58,000 per year
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Canadian Jobs
Gaining a Project Manager Professional (PMP) is supposed a more suitable global designation for project management professionals. The average salary of a project management professional is $78206 per year in Canada.
- Chartered Member (MRICS) Canadian Jobs
Especially for Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors. An MRICS selection is recognized across Canada. The average salary of MRICS is $88,437 per year in Canada.
- Professional Quantity Surveyors (POS)
A Canadian designation similar to MRICS, published to Quantity Surveyors by the Canadian Association of Consulting Quantity Surveyors (CACQS). The average salary of POS in Canada is $99,874 per year.
If the applicant is not a Canadian citizen then there is needed a work permit to work in Canada. So first of all international applicants will apply for a work permit from IRCC. After getting a work permit, an applicant can apply for a construction job in Canada.
4# Canadian Banking Sector Jobs
There are six big banks in Canada that offer different designation jobs for foreigners:
- Royal Bank
- The Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Toronto- Dominion Bank
- National Bank of Canada
There are many designations required for international applicants to work at Canadian Banks such as
- Customer Care Advisor
- Personal Banker
- KYC Manager
- Junior Designer
- Investment & Personal Banking Specialist
Canadian Bank gives Handsome salaries to their employers. Every designation has its own salary. For examples:
- The salary of a Human Resources Assistant is about $55,543 to $60,130 per year.
- Finance Agent takes $3,723 to $4,559 per month.
It is simple to apply for International applicants in Canadian Banks, First of all, the applicant opens the home page of any bank. There will be an option of “Careers” or “Job Opportunities”, Click on it and follow the directions.
5# Canadian Government Sector Jobs
Canada offers many Government jobs for international applicants. These are the following:
- Transport Sector Job
- Job in Health Care
- Canadian Banking Jobs
- Canadian Police Job
- Canadian Fire Fighters Job
There are different designations in different sectors of government jobs.
- The transport sector offers drivers
- The Health Care sector demand Doctors as well as nurses
- Canadian bank demands Customer Care Advisor, KYC manager, etc.
- Canadian Police officer’s job for Police Officers
- The teaching Sector offers jobs for Professors, heads of institutes, Principals, and a School level Teachers.
- The minimum salary of a driver is $65,000 and the maximum salary is about $90,000 per year.
- The average salary of a Doctor in Canada is $172,500 per year.
- The salary of a Finance Agent in a Canadian Bank is $3,723 to $4,559 per month.
- Canadian Army gives $35,820 to $62,424 per year.
- The average School Teacher salary in Canada is $46,759 per year.
To apply for a government job in Canada, go to the official Canadian government website and search for the job and fill online application and submit it to the Canadian government.
6# Canadian Aviation Sector Jobs
The Canadian Aviation Industry plays a big part in the Canadian economy. Top Aviation lines in Canada are following
- Adlair Aviation
- Adler Aviation
- Air Canad
- Air Inuit
- Air Spray
Canadian Aviation offers many jobs at different designations such as:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Screening officers
- Crew Scheduler
- Aircraft Tow Operator
- Traveler support Agent
Canadian Aviation gives handsome salaries to workers.
- The salary of a Screening Officer is $18.93 to $21.52 per hour.
- The average salary of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is $60,450 per year.
- The National Average salary of a Crew Scheduler is $44,275 per year.
- The salary of a Flight Attendant in Canada is $45,533 per year.
International applicants can apply by searching online advertisements and submitting online applications for designations in Canadian Aviation.
#7 Canadian IT Sector Jobs
There are many Canadian IT companies that offer many jobs in different designations for international applicants. These companies are following
- Yardstick Technologies Inc.
- Deltalyz Corp.
- Pemeco Consulting
Mentioned companies are those whose rating is about 5 stars. These companies offer many IT jobs such as
- IT customer service specialist
- Vice President of information technology
- Service Desk Technology System
- IT Analyst I
- Information Technology System Administrator
Some salaries of different designations are mentioned below
- The estimated pay of a Vice President Information Technology is President Information Technology is $197,571 per year.
- The average service desk technician’s salary in Canada is about $54,395 per year.
- The average salary of an IT Intern is $57,024 per year.
International applicants can not apply directly for IT jobs in Canada. First of all, a skilled worker can apply for PR through Express Entry such as the Federal Skilled Worker program. After that apply as a temporary resident on a work permit. After getting a work permit international applicants can apply for IT jobs in Canada.
#8 Canadian Machine Drivers Jobs
There are many companies in Canada that demand drivers from foreign countries. These companies are the following:
- J&R Transport Inc.
- Paige Logistic Ltd.
- N&N Logistics Inc.
These Canadian companies demand different drivers for different vehicles such as
- Cranes driver
- Bus driver
- Heavy Machine Drivers
There are different Cranes driver jobs in Canada. It includes
- Materials Truck Driver Crane Operator,
- Warehouse Crane Operator
- Class 1 Driver
- Crane Service Technician Drivers
The minimum salary of a Truck Driver is $18 per hour and the maximum salary is $55 per hour. Bus Driver Jobs in Canada are following
- School Bus Driver
- Handydart Bus Driver
- Shuttle Bus Driver
- Transit Bus Driver
- Charter Bus Driver
As there is a variety of bus drivers, so, their salary is different in Canada. The minimum and maximum salary for bus drivers in Canada are $20.17 to $36.28 per hour.
Canada also offers jobs for Heavy Machine drivers such as
- Driver / Furniture Mover
- Class 1 driver
- Driver Heavy Truck
- WPG- Driver Helper
- Truck Driver
The minimum salary for Heavy Machine Driver is $20 per hour and the maximum salary is $50 per hour in Canada. International applicants can apply for a driver’s job in Canada through Foltz Trucking company online. Driver requirements include two years of driving experience.
#9 Canadian Law Jobs
Foreign-trained lawyers can also be authorized to practice law in any Canadian province. Top law firms working in Canada are
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP.
- Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP.
- Fasken LLP.
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP.
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
These Canadian law firms demand layers in many designations as;
- Law Clerk
- Legal assistants
- Research assistants
- Law professors
Canadian Law firms offer handsome salaries in every designation. Salaries of some designations are mentioned below
- The salary of a Clerk is about $39,000 per entry-level and $65,000 per year for experienced.
- The average salary of a Legal Assistant is $45,863 per year.
- The salary of a Law Professor in Canada is $190,962 per year.
- The salary of a Paralegal Instructor is about $61,485 per year.
- The average salary of a Legal Writer is about $62,295 per year.
To start a Law job in Canada international applicants must have a law degree and apply through the process required by the National Committee on Accreditation.
10# Canadian Insurance Jobs
Canadian Insurance companies Play a very important role in the economy of Canada. The top-rated Insurance companies in Canada are;
- Assumption Life
- Blue Cross
- BMO Life Insurance Company
- Canada Life Insurance Company
There are almost five top insurance designations in the Canadian insurance companies.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Canadian Insurance companies give handsome salaries to their workers. The average salary of a Canadian Insurance Agent is about $47,500 per year. Every designation has its related salary such as
- The estimated salary of CPCU is $69,066 per year.
- The estimated pay of CIC is $45,032 per year. Moreover, the most experienced worker gets almost $170,113 per year.
- The average salary of ARM in Canada is $66,064 per year.
- Canadian Insurance Company pays almost $64,682 per year salary to AINS workers.
There is a proper way by which International applicants can apply for any designation in a required insurance company. First of all, update your CV and submit an online application for the desired designation. Make sure that your qualification must be suitable for the desired job otherwise you will be rejected.
11# Canadian Tourism Jobs
Tourism plays a valuable role in the Canadian economy. It is generating an estimated $104.9 billion in tourism expenditures. It supports approximately 1 in 10 jobs in communities across Canada and participates in an approximate $43.5 billion in Gross Domestic Product.
Tourist attractions of Canada
The best places to visit in Canada are;
- Nigeria Falls
- Banff National Park
Canada’s tourism sector is built up of five distinct but relevant industry groups: housing, food and drink services, relaxation and entertainment, transportation, and travel services. In Canada, tourism jobs are also available for international applicants. Some related jobs and their salary are mentioned below.
- Production Employer jobs with a salary of $31.31 an hour.
- Remote travel consultant jobs with a salary of $17.20 an hour.
- Food and Beverage server job with a salary of $15.75 an hour.
- Tourism development assistant jobs with a salary of $23 to $25 an hour.
- Customer service Associate jobs with a salary of $15 an hour.
First of all international applicants needs to apply for a work permit from the Canadian visa office then the applicant needs to get a tourism job offer from a Canadian employer. Now international applicants can apply for the desired job.
12# Canadian 5 Star Hotel Jobs
Many luxury 5-Star Hotels recruit thousands of staff every year in Canada. They offer many jobs for international people. Some luxury Canadian 5 Star hotels are mentioned below;
- Blue Horizon Hotel
- M Montreal Hotel
- Le Square Philips Hotel and Suites
- Hotel Le Soliel by Executive Hotels
- Hotel BLU
These Canadian hotels give every facility to guests. Many workers are required to clean and prepare food in these hotels. So, many jobs are offered by 5 Star hotels for international applicants. Some designations are required for 5 Star hotels which are given below:
- Magasinier/Store keeper
- Bell Attendant
- Guestroom Attendant
The minimum salary of workers in 5 Star hotels in Canada is $39,975 per year and the maximum salary is $45,351 per year.