The fully-funded Swedish KTH Scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year will be offered to local and international students very soon. So, if you have a dream of pursuing your Master’s degree in the prestigious Universities of Sweden, in the field of technology, then here is a golden chance for you.
Without wasting a minute, collect all your required application documents and essential achievement certificates and apply for this scholarship as soon as possible.
BRIEF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT KTH SCHOLARSHIPS:
Getting a chance to complete your Master’s degree in one of the well-known universities of Sweden is like a dream come true. KTH Royal Institute of Technology is one of Scandinavia’s biggest institutes of higher education in technology. It comes under the top ten universities of Europe. Every year, around 30 students get the KTH scholarships, a fully-funded program for all eligible and deserving students.
However, this scholarship covers the tuition fee for first and second-year programs. So, if you think you are eligible for this scholarship, move one step ahead and apply for this scholarship in no time.
Coverage Plan of KTH Sweden Scholarships:
The winners of KTH scholarships in Sweden will be entitled to receive the partial to full tuition fees waiver, monthly expense allowances, medical facility, and residence.
Eligibility to Apply for Swedish KTH Scholarships:
Read carefully and consider all these eligibility criteria to apply for the KTH scholarships:
- Students from all over the world can apply for KTH Scholarships.
- The scholarship is for the Master’s Program in Molecular Techniques in Life Science, Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health), and Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST).
- To apply for this scholarship, you must be a fee-paying student and have applied in the KTH at top priority for a Master’s degree.
- KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants for Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programs.
- KTH Scholarship applicants must also satisfy the academic set of eligibility requirements too.
List of Scholarships Under KTH Sweden:
The KTH is offering four variant scholarships for the Master’s degree.
#1 KTH Scholarship=>
It is the scholarship that covers the tuition fee for a one or two-year Master’s program.
#2 KTH One-Year Scholarship=>
However, here this scholarship covers the tuition fee of the second year for the Master’s program.
#3 KTH Joint Program Scholarship=>
Here the students are involved in various joint programs, and it covers the tuition fees for the years spent at KTH.
#4 KTH India Scholarship=>
This scholarship is specifically for students who belong to India.
Steps for KTH Scholarship Application Submission:
No matter, either you are a student, employee, or a Ph.D. student, you all can apply for this KTH scholarship.
- To apply for this scholarship, every year, announcements are made by the KTH or its affiliated foundations.
- In each announcement, there will be a link for an application form.
- The time for processing the application may vary from announcement to announcement depending upon the number of applicants.
- The notification about the applicant’s rejection or selection will announce via e-mail.
- However, travel grants will send in to the school or institute’s account.
- In the same way, for research and travel grant, it is mandatory to submit an activity report.
PROCESS OF SELECTION FOR KTH SCHOLARSHIP:
The process of selection works concurrently with the admission process. However, academic excellence is one of the things considered to select the candidate.
Once the candidate admission application gets approved, its scholarship application has to surpass the following criteria for selection.
- GPA of the applicant.
- The rank of the university from where the applicant has obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- The motivation, relevant work experience, and extra-curricular activities of the applicant.
- The applicant’s motivation to contribute to the sustainable advancement goals with a master’s degree from KTH
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KTH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
KTH Scholarship Application Submission Deadline:
The applicants interested to apply for the Swedish KTH Scholarships are requested to submit their scholarship applications before January 15th, 2023.