The students are being informed about the news coming straight from the NSHSS of the application window opening of the National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) Scholarships 2022.
The National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) offers plenty of scholarship opportunities for students to assist them in pursuing senior studies and reaching their full potential. The NSHSS college offers plenty of programs that allow students to pay for their college or international studies.
Who can apply for NSHSS Scholarships?
The NSHSS scholarship opportunities are available to all college and high school students in various areas of academic excellence, such as
- Visual arts
List of NSHSS Scholarships in 2022
These are only a few majors that NSHSS offers scholarship programs. If you are a student looking for the best program, then you are in the right place. In the article, we will cover the top 4 scholarship programs that NSHSS offers.
The Navy scholarship offers an opportunity for the students to attend up to 170 different colleges and universities across any part of the United States. It is also available for students to attend MSI (Historically black colleges and universities), Minority Serving institutions (MSI), and High Hispanic Enrollment (HHE) schools come under it as well.
Available Scholarship amount: – $180,000 towards the institution (all four years) fees and expenses
Eligibility Criteria: – The High school seniors can apply for the scholarship if they match the following criteria:-
- Min combined 1100 SAT score (Min 540 in Math’s and 550 in Reading and writing both evidenced-based)
- Min combined 44 ACT scores (21 in Maths and 22 in English)
- The Test dates for the scholarship year 2022 are Dec 2012 to Dec 2021
- US citizen or in the process of getting citizenship
- No Military criminal record or civil offenses
- No history of prior drug usage
Deadline for NSHSS-NROTC Application: – Dec 31, 2021
NSHSS offers a STEM scholarship opportunity for all the underrepresented groups to assist them in reducing the financial barriers and reaching their complete academic and leadership potential.
Available scholarship amount: – One $1000 award
Eligibility criteria: – High scholar seniors or fresh graduate seniors with at least 3.0 GPA and a determined desire to pursue a degree in one of the majors given on the official website
- The application submitted needs to contain 500-800 words answer on “Why STEM? How have you shown a dedicated passion for the STEM field throughout your high school career?”
- A comprehensive list of all the STEP Activities
- Official transcript
- Educator recommendations (1-2)
Deadline: – October 15, 2022
It is the ideal opportunity by NSHSS for students that want to pursue a degree in performing arts. The top 3 performers will get a chance to avail the scholarship amount offered.
Scholarship amount offered: – $2,000 awards (3 available)
Eligibility Criteria: – All the rising high school students that graduate in 2022 – 2025, along with the recently graduated seniors of 2021, can apply for it
The applicants will submit an application with a video of their performance by following the guidelines below:-
- Short description of the art piece (not more than 150 words)
- 5 minutes performance video
- A brief statement (up to 500 words) on their inspirations to become an artist
- Academic resume
- Official or current unofficial transcript
- Educator recommendations
- Color face photo
Deadline: – October 31, 2022
For students that adore creating videos and want to pursue studies in Film and video production, this is the perfect option to overcome any financial burdens.
Scholarship amount: – $2000 awards (3 available)
- All the rising high school students that graduate in the year 2022-2025 or the fresh graduates in 2022 can apply for the scholarships
- Students will submit an application with the title and description being what inspires them to create the work, how they created and the intention (not more than five lines)
- The student will have to create and upload a video with the following guidelines:-
- Create a video of the artistic representation of the object through the film. The student can choose the subject matter if they inspire the student
- The film should be 5 minutes long
- The student can submit the film in categories such as animation, documentary, short film, and scripted film narratives
- Students can use the copyrighted content as long as the original creators are credited
- Academic resume
- Current official or unofficial transcript
- Educator recommendation
- Color headship
Deadline:- Oct 31, 2022