One Young World Scholarships 2023: Online Application Submission
Leading Asia Scholarship 2023
One Young World Scholarships 2023 are now open for applications from international students. The deadline to submit your application for the One Young World Youth Summit 2023 is January 31, 2023.
One Young World Scholarships’ vision is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. Investing in social impact is core to RB’s business and part of its purpose. In particular, One Young World Scholarships’ social investment focuses on areas that have a direct connection to its business and where there are the greatest unmet needs. Among these priorities are:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sexual Health and Rights
- Maternal and child health
One Young World Scholarship Types
The following four scholarships sponsored by One Young World Team are available for students currently:
- Solidarität Scholarships
- Pfizer – One young world scholarship
- Digital Inclusion Scholarships
- Social Business Challenge Munich
One Young World Scholarships’ knows that these challenges can’t be tackled alone and seeks partnerships in all areas to create greater scale and impact through collaboration. Recognizing that young leaders are essential partners in its mission, One Young World Scholarships is pleased to support this scholarship to enable 8 outstanding young leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2023 as part of One young world’s delegation.
In addition to participating in the Summit, scholars will gain access to exclusive RB sessions and form connections with peers and senior leaders from the company.
One Young World Scholarships Eligibility
This One Young World scholarship 2023 is intended for young leaders who:
- Are aged 18 – 30
- Have demonstrated leadership in their community, country, or organization.
- Are passionate about and making an impact in one or more of RB’s priority areas: Water and Sanitation
, Sexual Health and Rights, Maternal and child health
One Young World Scholarships Coverage and Benefits
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Tokyo from May 16-19, 2023
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 16 and 19 (inclusive) May 2023
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo, Japan (flights in economy)
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke One Young World Scholarships programming around the businesses participating in the Summit
One Young World Scholarships Program Outline
This scholarship provides more than access to the One Young World Summit. It’s a launchpad for future collaboration with One Young World Scholarships, peers from the business, and other partners in the One Young World Scholarships ecosystem. In line with this, it’s expected that scholarship recipients will fully engage with the One Young World Scholarships programme around the Summit. This will involve:
- Attending calls arranged in the months leading up to the Summit – which will help with your understanding of the Summit and what to expect, help your understanding of One Young World as an organization as well as their social impact work, and how One Young World will show up and stand out at OYW in Munich. You will also connect with the rest of the One Young World delegation and fellow scholars online.
- Attending in-person One Young World Scholarships pre-summit meeting in Munich where you can expect to meet the entire One Young World OYW Delegation as well as fellow scholars. This meeting will take place on May 17, 2023.
- Engaging with every day of the Summit as well as activities such as private One Young World dinners
- Attending the One Young World Leading Asia Scholarship Summit meeting in Tokyo Japan on May 17-19, 2023; where the RB delegation will work together to discuss ideas for future collaboration.
In the months following Summit One, Young World are keen to continue a relationship with you in projects and sharing ideas for social impact. One Young World also expects you to complete an online feedback survey which will be emailed to you in the weeks after the event.