The fully-funded Think Big Scholarships 2022-2023 for Undergrad and Postgrad admissions if now being offered by the University of Bristol to most of the students interested to study for free in the UK this year.
So are you eager to complete your higher education in the UK?
If the answer is yes, then it is time to apply for the Bristol Think Big Scholarships.
The country UK has so many prestigious universities playing a vital role in providing and promoting high-quality education. There are thousands of UK Scholarships available each year for students to pursue their academic goals. Among them, one of the top public universities in the UK is the University of Bristol. It is offering Think Big Scholarships to international students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The applications for this Think Big Scholarship at the University of Bristol is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
Start preparing your documents and required certificates and apply for them as soon as possible.
Not every time such golden opportunity knocks at the door. Hence, it is time to take one step ahead towards your bright future with the Bristol Think Big Scholarship.
Students planning to apply for this scholarship program must read this article. Here we will discuss all the relevant details about it.
Bristol Think Big Scholarship Financial Benefits:
The winner of this Thinks Big Scholarship 2022 for undergrad or postgrad programme will enjoy countless benefits during the course of studies at the University of Bristol:
- The students will get a chance to complete their education under a partially funded scholarship.
- Tuition fee coverage is up to £5000 to £10000 for undergraduate students.
- However, for a Master’s degree, it is £5000 to £20,000.
- Meanwhile, extra charges will get paid by the candidates.
Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2022 Review:
Summary of University of Bristol Undergrad or Postgrad Think Big Scholarship is here;
Host Country: UK
Host University: University of Bristol
Degree Levels: Undergraduate & Postgraduate.
Program Duration: Bachelor’s Degree: 3 to 4 years, Master’s Degree: 1 to 2 years.
Eligible Countries: All nationals
Subjects Under the Bristol Think Big Scholarship:
One can pursue the Think Big Scholarship program under the following academic areas;
- Law and Social Sciences.
- Life Sciences.
- Health Sciences and Medicine.
Under these major fields, there are various sub-fields in which one can complete the degree program.
Eligibility Requirement of Bristol Think Big Scholarship:
It is mandatory to comply with the stated eligibility criteria to apply for the Think Big Scholarship program. Such requirements are;
- Students from all countries are welcome for this scholarship.
- However, candidates from developed countries will give preference.
- The candidate must not be enrolled in any other scholarship program while applying for Bristol Think Big scholarship.
- The applied candidate must have good academic qualifications.
- No age limitation for candidates.
- An English language requirement.
- The candidate who has applied for any undergraduate program in a single course in September 2021 is eligible.
- Or, the applicant who has applied to a one-year postgraduate program is eligible.
Steps of Think Big Scholarship Application Submission:
Students are obliged to complete the Think Big Scholarship application form in one go on their official website as there is no Save option.
Once the form is filled with all the required information like; Students’ ID, Personal info, a Degree program for which they are applying, recent grades, and details of financial funding, submit the form immediately. Also, accept the mentioned terms and conditions and submit the required documents.
After this, the applicants will get an email about the submission of the scholarship application.
Process of Selection:
The selection process for a “Bristol Think Big Scholarship” depends upon the following crucial factors. These things can significantly affect the winning chances of the candidate.
- Academic Excellence and Achievements.
- Future career goals.
- Extracurricular performance.
- Past Professional Experience.
- Any specific attainments.
List of Documents required for Think Big Scholarship Application:
The documents needed for this UK scholarship program are;
Deadline for Think Big Scholarship Application:
The application for this UK Think Big Scholarship sponsored by the University of Bristol is submitted into two phases:
Deadline for Phase 1: March 28th, 2022
Deadline for Phase 2: June 14th, 2022
Make sure to apply before the mentioned deadline to avoid any errors in the end.