The University of Sheffield Scholarships 2021-2022 are now open for applications from students globally. The University of Sheffield offered its students more than 100 scholarships which are covering 50-100 percent of the university tuition fee. The University of Sheffield scholarship value per year is between 2000-8000 euros. This University of Sheffield scholarship is available for some of the courses departments like density and health, faculty of medicines, and faculty of engineering. If you meet the criteria of scholarship then it is not any need to apply for other scholarships.
List of Scholarships offered by University of Sheffield in 2021
- International baccalaureate scholarship
- University of Sheffield Presidential Scholarship
- NCUK merit scholarship
- Delhi Public School Society undergraduate merit scholarship
- NCUK Undergraduate Scholarships
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate merit scholarship
- GEMS undergraduate scholarship
University of Sheffield Scholarships Coverage:
In today’s world, it is very difficult to live and educate yourself. Today’s costs of livings are very high for students. So the University of Sheffield provides their students education at the lowest cost in the country. With that Sheffield University is providing scholarships each year to its students and the benefits cover the following:
- Scholarships help their students financially and encourage enhancing their learning skills.
- Tuition fees amount is deducted from the students 50 % of scholarships.
- Monthly stipends, free books, and funding for accommodation
Eligibility criteria for University of Sheffield Scholarships:
- Your study programs or course must start from 2021-2022 at the University of Sheffield
- Check age limitations on at course page
- Check language proficiency requirements prior to application submission
- You must not have availed of any other scholarship
- Admit to a full degree course
- The university authority can make changes in scholarship provisions
- The applicant’s previous educational record must be strong
- These scholarships are only available for one time
How to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarships?
- Navigate to Sheffield University financial aid or scholarship webpage
- Search for available scholarships as per your discipline
- Start your online application and mention the scholarship you apply for in your application form
- Prepare a set of all the documents needed for the Sheffield University scholarship application
- Attach the documents, fill in the application form, select the course and submit your Sheffield university scholarship application
List of Documents Required to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarship:
- An attested degree and transcript is required of your previous academics
- Attach study plan, research proposal, motivation letter, statement of purpose, or scholarship intent letter to explain the reason why you want to study at the University of Sheffield and also a letter in which you describe why you applied for the scholarship.
- A reference certificate is also required from your previous university professor. which is called a recommendation letter.
- Any English proficiency tests certification needed such as TOEFL, CPE, or IELTS.
University of Sheffield Online Application Process for Admission:
- First, register yourself on the Online Admission Application platform of the Sheffield University
- Fill your accurate bio-data in the admission and scholarship form of Sheffield University
- If you want to apply to more than one program at Sheffield university then submit that application separately.
- Submit your scholarship application.
- Your application process is completed now wait for the results.
Deadline of Scholarship Application at University of Sheffield Website
- Scholarship application’s the last date is 17 of May 2021 at UK time.
- All scholarship applicants’ result will be announced on 11 of June 2021 Friday at UK time