The fully-funded Scholarships of the University of Utah for the class of 2022-2023 for all degree levels and course options are now being entertained by the admissions department.
The University of Utah is the leading institute of the UTSH (Utah system of higher education). The public research institute is located in Salt Lake City. It is the dream destination for thousands of students who wish to pursue professional studies in one university’s majors.
Thus, to facilitate the students who are handicapped by financial burdens, The University of Utah offers various scholarship programs for the students. The eligible students will receive a reward that will assist them in relieving some of the financial frustrations.
2022-2023 Scholarships at University of Utah
In the article, we will cover the top 4 University of Utah Scholarships available in 2022; that you can avail of.
#1 University of Utah (UOU) Scholarships in 2022
The University of Utah is quite generous in awarding thousands of scholarships each year. The most notable financial aid programs being offered by the University of Utah are; freshmen scholarships, need-based and merit scholarships, University of Utah departmental scholarships, transfer students scholarships, and online contest-based scholarships. UOU also accepts applications for pell grant and full-ride scholarships now.
If you are on a tight budget or want to study for free at the University of Utah then do consider applying for any of the above-mentioned scholarships. The application link for filing an application for the University of Utah scholarship is available at the end of this article.
#2 MyCreativeShop’s Scholarships
The MyCreativeShop’s Scholarship is available for international and domestic students of the University of Utah that wish to pursue an undergraduate or a graduate-level program in a field or subject taught at any university within the United States. The scholarship isn’t restricted to specific majors, and thus anyone who falls under the eligibility criteria can apply for it.
Degree Level:- The scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate-level students at US universities
Available Subjects:- It is available for all the subjects taught at a US university
Scholarship amount available:- The students that qualify for the reward will get a sum of $1000 as a scholarship
Eligibility Criteria:- The following students are eligible for the scholarship:-
- The student needs to verify their enrollment or due enrollment as a full-time student at a recognized US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the award.
- International, Undocumented and domestic students can apply for the scholarship
- Online university students can apply for the scholarship as well.
Deadline:- The deadline to apply is April 1st, 2022
#3 Marion Stiebel Siciliano Utah Fine Arts Institute Scholarship
The Marion Stiebel Siciliano Utah Fine Arts Institute Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for fine arts students to overcome any financial burdens during their studies.
Degree Level:- The scholarship is for the undergraduate students
Available subjects:- The scholarship is available for the fine arts students in the College of Fine arts. Students pursuing a scholarly interest, in theory, history, film criticism, music theory, etc. can apply for it
Scholarship amount available:- $4000 in equal payments for the spring and fall semesters
- The applicant should be an undergraduate student that majors in the college of fine arts
- Must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- The applicant has earned a min of nine University of Utah credit hours at the upper-division level (Either 3000 or 4000 level course) in their chosen fine arts major
- The recipients need to maintain the full-time status at university with a 3.0 GPA and a good standing inside their respective departments
How to apply:-
The applicants must submit scholarly work of 5-7 pages with a scholarship essay, the current degree audit report, and two recommendations letters. NOTE:- Incomplete applications will be rejected instantly
The Marching Band performance scholarship is the ideal choice for the school of music students to get some financial assistance at their disposal.
Degree Level:- The scholarship is for undergraduate students that enroll in the University of Utah in the fall 2022 semester
Available Subjects:- The scholarship is ideally for the School of Music students who enroll in the university during the fall semester and the UOU marching band members.
Scholarship amount:- Varies
- The full-time students enrolling at the University of Utah with a CGPA (Cumulative GPA) of 2.0 or more are eligible for the scholarship
- An audition is needed for admission to the school of music and the scholarships. The auditions for the academic year of 2022-2023 will be held on January 29th, 2022, and February 12th, 2022
- The University of Utah marching band member students won’t require an audition. Still, they must re-apply for the marching band performance scholarship every year if they want to avail themselves of it.