ARES Scholarships 2023-2024 in Belgium for Bachelors/Masters
The online applications for the prestigious ARES scholarships offered by the reputable universities of Belgium, in partnership with the Academy of Research and Higher Education, are currently open for the intake session of 2023-2024. Eligible overseas candidates willing to get their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree sponsored can apply for these valuable scholarships and enjoy financial and academic coverage throughout the degree program.
Studying in Belgium under the ARES scholarships is not more than a dream come true. It is a golden opportunity for all potential applicants who want to pursue their higher education in Belgium under a scholarship program without IELTS scores. The ARES is a higher education federation of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, offering funded scholarships to students from underprivileged countries.
Sponsorship Package of ARES Scholarships 2023:
Following are the benefits that will be entitled to the winners of ARES scholarships:
- Living Allowances of €1,150/month
- Housing Facilities
- International Travel Expenses Coverage
- Registration Fees Coverage
- Insurance fee sponsorship
- Stay Allowance of 150 Euro after the arrival of students in Belgium
Brief Information about ARES Scholarships:
ARES Scholarships are Belgium’s fully-funded scholarships for undergraduate, Master’s degree, & Training programs in different fields. Every year around 130 BS & MS scholarships and 70 continuing education scholarships are granted to students from developing states with no mandatory IELTS scores.
Meanwhile, the application charges to apply for ARES scholarships are completely free. There are no charges for the application or selection process.
Students getting BS/MS degrees or training education in the following fields can only apply for the scholarships:
- Business Data Analyst
- Human Right
- Aquatic Resources Management
- Management Of Health Risks
- Public Health Methodology
- Risk & Disaster Management
- Transfusion Medicine, etc.
Duration of ARES Scholarship Programs:
The reputable ARES scholarships are valid for 2 to 6 months for Training programs. However, for BS & MS programs, the scholarship is valid for one year.
Eligibility Criteria for ARES Scholarships:
- The applicant must reside, work, or be a national of ARES-partnered countries.
- The applicant must have a comparable undergraduate or graduate degree to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Professional work experience of a maximum of two years is a must after completing graduate studies.
- Knowledge of the French language is like a cherry on top. However, it is not mandatory.
- The required age of an applicant for BS &MS scholarships is under 40 years. However, for training programs, it is 45 years.
ARES Scholarships Eligible Countries List:
Students from the following countries can try their luck and apply for the funded ARES scholarships:
- Republic of Guinea
- Burkina Faso
- The Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
Application Process for ARES Scholarships:
The application process for fully-sponsored ARES scholarships is solely online. Make your GIRAF account first, then fill out the application form with the correct information. Upload the below-listed documents in the required format and apply before the due date.
Required Documents List:
Following are the documents that must be attached to the ARES scholarship application:
- High-degree diploma transcripts
- School Transcripts
- Research Plan
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport copy
- Reference Letter
- Scholarship Application Resume (CV)
- Published Academic Papers (not compulsory)
ARES Scholarship Application Deadline: 27 January 2023
The last due date to submit your online applications for a fully-funded ARES scholarship for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Belgium is January 27, 2023.