Hamad Bin Khalifa University announced the fully-funded Qatar Government Sponsored Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 recently for all local and international students.
All the interested and passionate candidates can now enjoy studying in Qatar, free of cost, under the Hamad Bin Khalifa scholarship program 2022-2023. Applications are currently open for this fully funded Qatar scholarship at the Hamad Bin Khalifa University for the Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs.
Hamad Bin Khalifa is a public sector university located in Doha, Qatar, that provides accommodation, funding, and other career-related benefits to the selected candidates. Secondly, it is one of the top universities in Qatar due to its policy of covering all the expenses of students.
On the other hand, the Hamad Bin Khalifa scholarship is one of the easiest scholarships to attain with no IELTS / TOEFL test requirement. All the international, EU / non-EU students are eligible and can apply for this scholarship in the various fields like;
- Islamic Studies.
- Social Sciences.
- Law & Public Policy.
- Health & Science.
In the meantime, the application process for this HBKU scholarship is online. One can check the procedure from the official website. However, the admission acceptance rate of this university is much higher as students only have to meet the admission criteria while applying for admission here.
Brief Summary of Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Scholarship:
- Host Country: Doha, Qatar.
- Host University: Hamad Bin Khalifa.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D.
- Eligible Candidates: Local and International.
- Deadline: Local students: 15th-March-2022, International students: 1st-February-2022
HBKU Scholarship Financial Coverage:
Students applying for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship get ready to enjoy the countless financial benefits covered under this scholarship program;
- Complete tuition fee waive-off.
- Accommodation stipend.
- Travel allowance for the award-winning candidates per year.
- Meanwhile, married students will get the Family and Lodging allowance.
- Monthly allowance includes:
- QAR 5,000/- -> Undergraduate / Master’s.
- QAR 7,500/- -> Ph.D.
HBKU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for any Qatar Government Scholarship, it is crucial to get all the necessary and relevant details to avoid any inconvenience in the end. In the same way, eligibility criteria are another significant factor to consider. Following are the eligibility requirements for this HBKU scholarship:
- All the local and international students are eligible to apply.
- For Bachelor’s degree: 12-year education degree certificate.
- For a Master’s degree: An Undergraduate degree is necessary.
- For Ph.D.: A degree of Master’s is obligatory.
- No IELTS/TOEFL/GRE, if the applicant has earned previous degrees in English medium / University.
- However, students will have to submit the English proficiency Letter from their ex-university.
HBKU Scholarship and Admission Application Process:
The interested candidates are directed to submit the above-listed documents with their applications online on the official application portal. However, there are no application charges. For further information, click the link to visit the Hamad bin Khalifa official website for the application process.
Documents Required to apply for HBKU Scholarship:
- Previous degree Transcripts.
- English Tests certificates.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Study plan & Statement of Purpose.
- Valid Passport.
HBKU Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline:
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) will keep receiving online applications before February 1, 2022, for international students, and March 15, 2022, for local Qatar-based students.
The candidates (either local or international) must meet the deadlines accordingly to increase their selection chances for the HBKU scholarship.