The fully-funded Pennsylvania State University Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 are available for applications in 2022. It is the right time to gather your documents to apply for this US scholarship.
Pennsylvania University is a public institution where almost 7k international students are studying. The main campus of this university is in the borough of State College at Penn. State. This prestigious university is run by the funds of state and taxes, due to which there is no financial aid for international students. Pennsylvania State University Financial Aid Programs are considered among one of the best US Scholarships without IELTS.
Financial Coverage Plan of Pennsylvania State University Scholarships
The scholarships sponsored by the Pennsylvania State University Scholarships come with three different funding options which as fully-funded scholarships, partially funded scholarships, and fixed funding grants. Some of the general scholarship coverage sponsored by the Pennsylvania State University are listed below:
- full of partial academic tuition fee waiver
- Funding allowance paid monthly
- Residence allowance or accommodation at University dorm
- Funding for buying books, and experiments
- Funding for participation in conferences
Meanwhile, the tuition fees vary according to the program and degree of choice. Other than this, Pennsylvania State University has various scholarships to offer for overseas students.
Medium of Instruction at Pennsylvania State University: English
The medium of instruction at Pennsylvania University is English. Therefore, overseas students who apply for any degree program must show an English language proficiency certificate.
Application fees of Penn State University is: US$65
Pennsylvania State University Admission Acceptance Rate 2021: 76%
Indeed, Penn. state university is a top-ranking institution due to its academic standing for the last 150 years. Meanwhile, getting admission into this university is not so easy, and it is getting more challenging day by day. However, according to our research, the admission acceptance rate of Pennsylvania State University in 2021 is 76%.
How to apply for a scholarship at Pennsylvania State University?
The University of Pennsylvania is offering various scholarships to local and overseas candidates. The application process varies with every scholarship program. Those who want to apply for the scholarship and admission to this university need to submit a few academic records including, a secondary school certificate.
Meanwhile, graduate students have to show their post-secondary records. Among these, the test score of the ELP test is also mandatory to submit.
Most importantly, students who have applied for admission to Pennsylvania University should apply to the Free Application Federal Student Aid for scholarship programs. At Pennsylvania University, FAFSA is the only unit that is giving scholarships and tuition grants to the students. However, academic colleges can also offer scholarships, but their application procedure depends upon them.
List of Scholarships Offered at Penn State University in 2022:
Several US scholarships are there for international students interested to study for free at Penn State in 2022:
#1 Penn State Tuition Assistance Grant (PSTAG) for Undergraduate Students:
- It is a scholarship for all non-immigrant candidates.
- The scholarship amount is in the range of $100 to $2000.
- Available for undergraduate students only.
- The application should be submitted by; June 15th – (fall grant), or October 15th – (spring grants)
- The scholarship award is semester-based but can be extended if a student desires.
- Tuition Grants give upon the following factors; Academic Achievements, Adviser Approval, Financial Needs
- A GPA above 2.0 is necessary to become eligible for PSTAG.
#2 Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship Award for Japan & Korean Chapter:
- Students who belong to the Japan and Korea are eligible for this scholarship program.
- The students must get enrolled in a full-time program at Penn State.
- The non-availability of students from Japan and Korea will shift the scholarship to the other candidates.
- But such candidates must have similarities in terms of culture, national background, and ethnicity.
- The amount of scholarship is not available yet.
#3 University Graduate Fellowship/Scholarship:
- It is a scholarship for graduate students only.
- Amount of scholarship: $30,000.
- Such a scholarship program is like financial aid for overseas students studying at Pennsylvania University.
- However, the scholarship amount can get increased, but it all depends upon the institution.
- Penn State Graduate School is offering 100s of Graduate Fellowship scholarships.
- Another exciting thing is the Health Insurance Premium for the selected candidates.
#4 Graduate Assistantships:
- This scholarship is for Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
- Fields include Engineering, Science, and Philosophy.
- The deadline for Penn state application is 31st Dec 2022 for session 2023.
- Students from all over the world can apply for it.
- The candidates must enroll in a graduate program to become eligible for this.
- It is a partially funded program.