Reckitt Benckiser Scholarship (RB Scholarship) 2021 is now open for applications from international students.
RB’s vision is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. Investing in social impact is core to RB’s business and part of its purpose. In particular, RB’s social investment focusses on areas that have a direct connection to its business and where there are the greatest unmet needs. Among these priorities are:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sexual Health and Rights
- Maternal and child health
RB knows that these challenges can’t be tackled alone and seeks partnerships in all areas to create greater scale and impact through collaboration. Recognizing that young leaders are essential partners in its mission, RB is pleased to support this scholarship to enable 8 outstanding young leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2020 as part of RB’s delegation. In addition to participating in the Summit, scholars will gain access to exclusive RB sessions and form connections with peers and senior leaders from the company.
Reckitt Benckiser Scholarship Eligibility
This Reckitt Benckiser scholarship is intended for young leaders who:
- Are aged 18 – 30
- Have demonstrated leadership in their community, country or organization.
- Are passionate about and making an impact in one or more of RB’s priority areas: Water and Sanitation
, Sexual Health and Rights, Maternal and child health
Reckitt Benckiser Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 13 and 17 (inclusive) October 2020
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke RB programming around the businesses participating in the Summit.
Reckitt Benckiser Scholarship Program Outline
This scholarship provides more than access to the One Young World Summit. It’s a launchpad for future collaboration with RB, peers from the business and other partners in the RB ecosystem. In line with this, it’s expected that scholarship recipients will fully engage with the RB programme around the Summit. This will involve:
- Attending calls arranged in the months leading up to the Summit – which will help with your understanding of the Summit and what to expect, help your understanding of RB as an organization as well as their social impact work, and how RB will show up and stand out at OYW in Munich. You will also connect with the rest of the RB delegation and fellow scholars online.
- Attending in-person RB’s pre-summit meeting in Munich where you can expect to meet the entire RB OYW Delegation as well as fellow scholars. This meeting will take place on 14 October.
- Engaging with every day of the Summit as well as activities such as private RB dinners
- Attending the RB OYW 2020 post-summit meeting in Munich on 18 October where the RB delegation will work together to discuss ideas for future collaboration.
In the months following the Summit RB are keen to continue a relationship with you in projects and sharing ideas for social impact. RB also expects you to complete an online feedback survey which will be emailed to you in the weeks after the event.