The Skoll Scholarships 2023-2024 at Oxford University
Fully Funded Skoll Scholarships for MBA Studies 2023-2024
The University of Oxford started accepting online applications for admission to their MBA programme on the Skoll Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-2024. The Oxford University’s Skoll MBA Scholarship is available to all international students.
The Skoll scholarships are awarded by the Said Business School of Oxford University. The Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship is a very well-known center meant for supporting social entrepreneurship all over the world. The Skoll Scholarship is awarded to students who are determined to solve urgent environmental problems through entrepreneurial solutions.
Besides providing a fully-funded scholarship the Skoll Centre also offers students the to interact with its scholars who are making a change in society through their innovative solutions. It also gives them a chance to meet with famous investors and entrepreneurs all over the world.
Skoll Scholarships Sponsorship Allowances and Perks
The scholarship program covers all of the educational expenses of doing an MBA from the Said Business School. It also covers the partial living expenses of the scholarship recipients. The amount allotted under Skoll MBA Scholarship is for covering living expenses which go as high as USD $19,480.50.
Skoll Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants are filtered based on the following eligibility standards for the final selection of Skoll Scholars:
- Applicants, in order to be eligible to apply for the award, should either be social entrepreneurs or should have an impact career in society.
- The impact career professional is defined as someone who has used some entrepreneurial technique or approach to solve an existing social or environmental issue prevailing in the community.
- All the students who are applying for an MBA at the Said Business School of Oxford can apply for the scholarship provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants have to ensure the scholarship committee that they are committed to changing society and will continue to do so upon completion of their studies.
- Applicants must have spent at least three years on his/her social project. This means:
- The applicant must have started a social venture meant to solve a social issue.
- The applicant must have had a significant impact on the community, society, or the organization in which he/she was working.
- Applicants have to make a strong case explaining why they deserve to be funded for an MBA and how taking up a business education is important for their entrepreneurial aims.
Skoll Scholarships Application Process:
Please go through the following application procedure carefully in order to get considered to apply for the fully-funded Skoll MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford:
- Applicants, first, will have to apply for an MBA at Oxford University to get the Skoll scholarship.
- The application link for Skoll Scholarship is available at the end of this article.
- They then will have to submit a scholarship essay at the time of submitting their MBA application.
- After that, they will have to fill in a referral form which is like a questionnaire of open-ended questions pertaining to how the candidate came to know about the scholarship, his/her reasons for applying, etc.
- After submitting the application, candidates (if shortlisted) will be invited for a virtual interview, followed up by a one-on-one interview at the university.
- Applicants are required to submit scores of GMAT or GRE and IELTS or TOEFL for applying to the Oxford MBA.
This scholarship is available to candidates from the UK and international students. Students belonging to underdeveloped countries or marginalized countries who have strived hard to start a social venture are especially encouraged to apply for the grant.
Skoll Scholarships Application Deadline: 4 January 2023
The deadline to apply for the fully-funded Skoll Scholarship 2023-2024 session is January 4, 2023. Please prepare ahead of time and complete all the required documents to submit your application online successfully before the final deadline approaches.