Bangkok Government Scholarships for the intake of 2024-2025 for international students is now accepting online admission applications at Chulalongkorn University without any application fee for admissions in undergraduate, postgraduate, and post doctoral fully funded Thai scholarship programs of all disciplines.
Chulalongkorn University Bangkok is offering these fully funded Bangkok scholarships to all ASEAN and Non-ASEAN country students. Chulalongkorn University National University at the world level creates knowledge and innovation To promote Thai society towards sustainable development and this University is ranked #1 in Thailand.
Academic Funding of Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
The fully funded or partially funded Chulalongkorn University scholarships may cover the following benefits:
- Subsidized or completely free accommodation, study VSIA, and tuition fees
- Facility to access labs, libraries, and logistics in Bangkok
- Health insurance for Thai scholarship winners
Scholarships Offered by Chulalongkorn University
Following scholarships are offered by Chulalongkorn University:
- CU-NSTDA Doctoral Scholarships
- King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s 72nd Birthday Anniversary Scholarships
- Teaching Assistant Scholarships
- Overseas Students Scholarships
- Research Assistantship Scholarships
- Graduate School Research Scholarships
- International Research Scholarships for Graduate Students
- ASEAN and Non-ASEAN Applicants Scholarships
How to Apply for Bangkok Chulalongkorn University Scholarship?
Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty/Programme of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs.
Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty/Programme of their choice before their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University. All relevant application documents which have been screened by the Faculty/Programme must arrive at the Office of Academic Affairs within the University’s deadline.
- List of Undergraduate courses offered by Bangkok Chulalongkorn University: Undergrad Programs
- List of Graduate courses offered by Bangkok Chulalongkorn University: Graduate Programs
- List of one-semester courses offered by Bangkok Chulalongkorn University: Short Programs
Full time undergraduate scholarships (Only for international programs) Duration of no more than 4 years for foreign students.
Full-time graduate scholarships For professors, researchers, personnel from foreign countries Master’s Degree Scholarships Duration of not more than 2 years and doctoral scholarships Not over 3 years.
1# semester short-term scholarship (4 months) for professors, researchers, personnel, and students currently studying in foreign educational institutions.
Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty / Program of their choice before the deadline set by Chulalongkorn University’s Office of Academic Affairs.
Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty / Program of their choice before their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University. All relevant application documents which have been screened by the Faculty / Program must arrive at the Office of Academic Affairs within the University’s deadline, not later than May 31, 2023 for the first semester.
In this regard, the department wishing to request allocation of funds shall consider the process of recruitment, selection, and nomination of applicants. Where the department wishes to receive scholarships that meet the specified criteria and have been considered for admission to executive committee of each program/division By requesting to submit the application and supporting documents.
Chulalongkorn University Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
You can submit an application for admission and scholarships at Chulalongkorn University of Thailand before May 31, 2023.