The fully-funded Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-2024 will be offered to undergraduate and master’s degree programs in all fields. Science Po offers admissions and funding to the following schools: School of international affairs, School of Public Affairs, School of management and innovation, Law school, and urban school.
It is a great opportunity for local and international students to study in France. This France scholarship is merit-based and is awarded to deserving students out there.
Coverage Allowances of Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
Emile Boutmy scholarships offer various funding packages for international students outside of the European Union. A plus point is that students can study in France without the criteria of being proficient in the French language. Following are the packages Emile Boutmy offers for undergraduate and master’s programs:
- Students enrolled in a 3-year undergraduate program will be given an allowance of €13,000 per year along with €5000 per year to cover the cost of living.
- A tuition fee of €8,800 per year for 3 years to the students enrolled in a 3-year undergraduate degree program
- A tuition fee of €3600 per year for 3 years to the students enrolled in a 3-year undergraduate degree program
- A tuition fee of €6000 per year for 3 years to the students enrolled in a 3-year undergraduate degree program
- A tuition fee of €12,200 per year for 2 years is given to the students enrolled in the Master’s degree program
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
If you are applying to the scholarship again after being rejected then it will not be accepted as it is against Emile Boutmy scholarship’s policy. The following are the requirement for international students living outside the European Union to avail of this France Government Scholarship Opportunity:
- Must be applying to this Emile Boutmy scholarship for the first time
- Must be living outside Europe anywhere in the world
- Must be a deserving student who has a low family income
- Must have a good academic background
- Must be physically and mentally stable
- Must know English if not French.
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships?
Both undergraduate and Master’s students can apply to keep in mind that their financial records will be required. They can apply by filling out the online application form (Link given at the end of the article).
- Applicants from Foreign schools must demonstrate that they need this scholarship
- Applicants from French schools must email Science Po their CVs, financial records, and family background.
- Fill in all application forms, attach the required doc’s and submit an application
- Wait for the final result announcement by Emile Boutmy
Documents Required to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
The document submission is an essential part of the application process for Emile Boutmy Scholarships. The following documents are required at Science Po for Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Highest Degree Diploma verified with official Stamps
- Two recommendation letters by the teachers
- A research proposal on why the student wants to study in France, the applicant’s field of interest, and his goals and careers and he also has to mention how Science Po will help him achieve those goals.
- Family income statement and tax proposals with proof.
- Student’s Resume and certifications
- Study plan and statement of purpose
- Verified official English language proficiency test
- Highest Degree Transcript verified with official stamps
- Another reference document if any.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Application Deadline: February 22, 2023
- Applicants from Foreign schools must apply before mid-February 2023.
- Applicants from French schools must apply before mid-June 2023.