The French Government Scholarships 2022 also is known as Eiffel Scholarship for the academic session 2022-2023 is open for applications. It also is known as the France Burslari Scholarship which sponsors full tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, and other benefits.
Who can apply for the France Government Scholarship?
For the 2022-2023 academic year, two types of scholarships are awarded:
- Master’s scholarships, lasting 10 months per year;
- Doctoral scholarships, lasting 18 months over the 3 years of the thesis.
This call for candidates is open to all students and young researchers of Cambodian nationality who wish to carry out a study or research stay in a French higher education establishment.
All applications, in all fields of study, will be accepted. This year, however, the French Embassy will be particularly attentive to applications in the following areas:
- Public and international law; economy; linguistics; history-archeology; anthropology;
- Agroecology; vulnerabilities and inequalities of access and use of natural resources;
- Engineering sciences: mechatronics; telecommunications and networks; energy engineering, industrial engineering or food engineering; water and environmental engineering.
How to Apply for the French Government Scholarship?
To apply, please download and read the instructions and the form below very carefully. The form and the documents in the dossier must be submitted to the Cooperation and Cultural Action Department of the French Embassy in Cambodia.
The deposit of the files must be done at the French Embassy in Cambodia, 1 bd Monivong, from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. or by email to the address: [email protected]
In the case of a deposit at the French Embassy, the files must be complete and in an envelope, on which the name, first name, and field of study of the candidate will be mentioned.