Apply for the fully-funded Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024 now for various degree levels and majors. These UK Scholarships are currently open to all international students.
UK Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships Program is one of the most recognized scholarship programs around the world. The owners of this program believe that all students should be given equal chances to continue their studies in the UK irrespective of their background.
Here, it is pertinent to mention that lower-middle-class students who belong to less-developed Commonwealth countries are eligible for this scholarship. The eligible students are given a choice to take admitted to any university in the selected countries. Those universities get support from UK universities to accommodate students.
It is also worth mentioning that the Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships Program accepts only those students who have the potential to bring positive change in the world, particularly to the country of residence. This is a way to bring changes in less developed countries of the Commonwealth. An attractive feature of this scholarship program is that it provides equal opportunities to all deserving students without any policy of discrimination.
This means that the talented students from all the less developed Commonwealth countries have equal chances to get these scholarships which allow them to study in the UK.
Benefits of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Program
Like all other scholarship programs for international students, the Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships program has its own benefits. Some of these are:
- Return airfare from your home country to the UK is approved and awarded by CSC.
- Tuition fees are paid by CSC.
- Living allowance of £1,133/month for all cities except London Metropolitan City where £1,390/month is paid by the university where you get admission.
- Special allowance for purchasing warm clothes in the areas which receive abundant snowfall.
- All the costs for the preparation of the thesis are also paid.
- Traveling with the UK for study purposes is also funded by CSC.
- On your return home, CSC provides funds in the form of excess baggage allowance which is verified by the university.
- Health facilities including tests for various diseases are also funded by CSC.
- In the case of widows, child allowance is also provided at the rate of £485/month for a single child and £120/month for the second and third child below 16 years of age.
Courses Offered by Commonwealth Scholarships in 2023
The Commonwealth Scholarships in 2023 are offered for these courses in all UK Universities on pannel of the commonwealth. There are certain themes behind offering Commonwealth Shared Scholarships to international students. These are:
#1 Use of Science and Technology for Development Purpose: The study of science and technology that relates to the needs of people in low-income countries.
#2 Improvement in Capacity of Health System: Its study relates to the health benefits and ways to bring improvements in it for poor people in low-income countries.
#3 Promote Worldwide Prosperity: Another theme for awarding these scholarships is the promotion of global prosperity. This helps lower-income countries grow at a comparatively fast pace.
#4 Stressing Global Security, Peace, and Governance: Commonwealth Scholarships Program also aims at strengthening peace, security, and governance at all levels.
#5 Improving Resilience and Response to Crises: A feeling of resilience and quick response is created among the students awarded these scholarships. This attitude on their part helps the country adapt to changing circumstances. It also helps them to face sudden shocks boldly.
#6 Creating Opportunities and Granting Access: Last but not least, the students under these scholarships program are given knowledge and skills to increase opportunities for those who are disadvantaged.
Based on the above information, the following courses are on offer for Commonwealth Scholarships in 2023:
- MSc Geospatial Science
- MPhil Infectious Diseases
- MA Linguistics
- Master of Health Sciences in Psychology
- Management, Commerce, and Law
- MA Major in Education
- MPharm Pharmacy Practice
- MSc Science
- Master of Environmental Law
- MA Marine Management
- Master of Health Sciences in Research Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master Research courses
- MSc Biology
- MSc Pharmaceutics
- Masters Education
- MSc Agriculture
- MA Positive Psychology
- Master of Health Sciences in Occupational Hygiene
- MPhil Pediatrics
- MSc Marine Science
- MA Applied Linguistics
- Master of Health Sciences in Counselling Psychology
- MCS Master of Communication Studies
- Engineering and Mathematics Accountancy and Finance
- MSc Environmental Science
- Master of Health Sciences in Cardiovascular Physiology
- MA Sociology
- Master of Agriculture (by thesis)
- MA Literature
- Master of Commerce in Economics
- Humanities, Social Science and Education
- MSc Dietetics
- Science, Engineering and Agriculture
- Physical Sciences
- MSc Information Systems
- MA Governance
- MEng Civil Engineering
- Master of Health Sciences in Clinical Psychology
- Health sciences
- Master of Nursing Science
- MA Diplomacy & International Affairs
- Master of Health Sciences in Recreation Science
- Master of Engineering in Communication Engineering
- MSc Earth Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Commerce in Official Statistics
- MA Humanities
- MA Politics/ International Affairs
- Arts and Humanities
- MSc Nutrition
- Master of Commerce in Population Studies & Demography
- Master of Health Sciences in Human Movement Sciences
- Master of Health Sciences in Transdisciplinary Health Promotion
- Master of Social Work in Forensic Practice
- MSc Computing Science
- MA History
- Master of Commerce in Professional Accounting
- Master of Social Work
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MA Environmental Management
- MA Pacific Studies
- MA Geography
- MSc Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc Engineering
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
- MTech Exploration Geophysics
- MSc Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- MSc Applied Physics
- Master of Commerce in Accounting (by thesis)
- Social sciences
- MA Development Studies
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Chemistry
- MPharm Pharmacy
- MA Journalism
- MSc Physics
- Health and Life Sciences
- Master of Health Sciences in Health Professions Education
- MCOM Commerce
- Master of Consumer Sciences
- MA Social Policy
- MA Psychology
- MEng Process Engineering
- LLM Law
- MSc Pharmacology
- Master of Law
- Master of Social Work in Child Protection
- MA Mathematics
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
Criteria Laid for Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships Program
All the applicants fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the award of Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships.
- Be a citizen of a commonwealth country or have refugee status or be protected by the British Government.
- Available to start his academic studies as per the schedule of British universities.
- Not have studied in any of the high-income countries.
- They should be unable to continue studies in the UK without scholarships.
Countries Accepted for Commonwealth Scholarships
Candidates from the following 23 Countries can Apply for the Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships 2023:
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
Commonwealth Scholarships Online Application Process:
The candidates need to file an application online for the commonwealth’s Queen Elizabeth scholarship for the batch of 2023-2024 in time. The following documents will be required for your application submission:
- High school, undergrad, postgrad degrees, and certifications
- All of your published work (10 max)
- Explanation of 300 words on how your past work history is relevant to your academic niche
- Personal statement letter regarding your previous work experience and why you need a scholarship
- 3 Recommendation letters
- A statement on development impact
- Valid passport information page (Passport Expiry should be over six months at least)
UK Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Application Deadlines
Usually, the deadline for applying to the UK Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth scholarship is May 24, 2023. Therefore, please hurry up and apply for the fully funded commonwealth scholarship.