It is our pleasure to announce the opening of the fully-funded University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-2024 for international students in all of their major disciplines. The students interested to pursue their next studies in Canada can take advantage of this Canadian fully funded scholarship to study for free in Canada!
The Canadian education system is recognized worldwide because of its standard. The University of Alberta ranks 5th in the rank of the best university in Canada. It was founded in 1908 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. UAlberta is best known for its various academic and professional programs that produce undergraduate and graduate-level degrees.
But the educational cost of such a meritorious institute is indeed worth its weight in gold. The good thing is they offer scholarships which is the headline of this article.
Why Study at University of Alberta?
UAlberta is a reputable institute because of the quality and standard of education it provides to its students. The graduates and undergraduates of UAlberta are hired in some of the well-known multinational firms of the world. Some of the reasons why you should study at UAlberta are given below:
#1 Best Professors:
UAlberta is home to most of the fine, creditable, nationally and internationally recognized professors who are well experienced in teaching and academic research.
#2 Worldwide Recognition:
The degree of UAlberta is recognized worldwide and attracts internship offers from the pre-eminent and leading multinational firms and companies of the world.
#3 Global Affiliation:
The students of UAlberta are motivated to complete their advanced field experience at well-known and reputable schools and colleges in different countries such as China, Bermuda, Mexico, and Cambodia. It also offers a non-credit field experience in South Korea.
#4 Small Strengths per class:
The UAlberta has a policy of more classes with fewer students in each class. The maximum number of students in each class is 27. In this way, the professors can pay special attention to each and every student.
List of Programs offered under UAlberta Scholarships:
UAlberta provides several types of scholarships to Canadian as well as international students. Plus the scholarships are available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs and they provide a vast variety of fields to choose among.
They offer a total of 1250 programs comprising 300 research programs, 250 specialization programs, 500 graduate programs, and 200 undergraduate programs. So you can choose any program of your choice from the fields mentioned below:
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Public Health
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Native Studies
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Business Studies
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
List of Scholarships by UAlberta:
The UAlberta offers a diverse range of scholarships to local and international students. Here’s the list of those scholarships:
- Entrance Scholarships: For Undergraduate and Graduate (automatically consideration)
- International Student Scholarships: This scholarship values up to $9,000 which is payable over a time period of 4 years.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: This scholarship values up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: This scholarship values up to $5,000 per year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: This scholarship values up to $17,500. Plus, the international students will be awarded a stipend of $10,000
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship: The minimum amount of this scholarship awarded is $11,000 and the maximum is $15,000.
Eligibility Criteria of UAlberta:
Here are the eligibility criteria for admissions of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs at UAlberta:
- The above scholarships are available for Canadian as well as international students.
- Usually, there is an eligibility requirement for TOEFL/IELTS test for some countries. However, during the current circumstances of Covid-19, this requirement is skipped.
- No acceptance of late applications.
How to Apply for UAlberta Scholarships:
The method of application for University of Alberta Scholarships is very simple and is explained in steps below:
- Fill the online application form on the official website of the University of Alberta.
- Gather the required documents mentioned on the official website of the University of Alberta.
- Upload the documents along with the filled-in application form.
- students should make sure to contact the department site for the most up-to-date information on the application procedure.
Note: you can contact through the option ‘Contact’ mentioned at the bottom-most of the official website page of the University of Alberta.
University of Alberta Scholarships Application Deadlines:
For May, 2023 Semester:
The last date of the UAlberta scholarship application is March 1st, 2023.
For July 2023 Semester:
The last date of the University of Alberta scholarship application is May 1st, 2023.