The University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023-2024 is now open for applications from students globally. The University of Sheffield offered its students more than 100 scholarships which are covering 50-100 percent of the university tuition fee. The University of Sheffield scholarship value per year is between 2000-8000 euros.
This University of Sheffield scholarship is available for some of the courses departments like density and health, faculty of medicines, and faculty of engineering. If you meet the criteria for the scholarship then it is not any need to apply for other scholarships.
List of Scholarships offered by the University of Sheffield
- International baccalaureate scholarships
- University of Sheffield Presidential Scholarships
- NCUK merit scholarships
- Delhi Public School Society undergraduate merit scholarships
- NCUK Undergraduate Scholarships
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate merit scholarships
- GEMS undergraduate scholarships
University of Sheffield Scholarships Fund Coverage:
In today’s world, it is very difficult to live and educate yourself. Today’s costs of living are very high for students. So the University of Sheffield provides its students with education at the lowest cost in the country. With that Sheffield University is providing scholarships each year to its students and the benefits cover the following:
- Scholarships help their students financially and encourage enhancing their learning skills.
- Tuition fees amount is deducted from the student’s 50 % of scholarships.
- Monthly stipends, free books, and funding for accommodation
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sheffield Scholarships:
- Your study programs or course must start from 2023-2024 at the University of Sheffield
- Check age limitations on at course page
- Check language proficiency requirements prior to application submission
- You must not have availed of any other scholarship
- Admission to a full degree course
- The university authority can make changes in scholarship provisions
- The applicant’s previous educational record must be strong
- These scholarships are only available for one time
How to Apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarships?
Please follow the details below to start with your scholarships and admission application at the University of Sheffield England.
- Navigate to Sheffield University financial aid or scholarship webpage
- Search for available scholarships as per your discipline
- Start your online application and mention the scholarship you apply for in your application form
- Prepare a set of all the documents needed for the Sheffield University scholarship application
- Attach the documents, fill in the application form, select the course and submit your Sheffield university scholarship application
University of Sheffield Online Application Process for Admission:
- First, register yourself on the Online Admission Application platform of the Sheffield University
- Fill your accurate bio-data in the admission and scholarship form of Sheffield University
- If you want to apply to more than one program at Sheffield university then submit that application separately.
- Submit your scholarship application.
- Your application process is completed now wait for the results.
List of Documents Required to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarship:
- An attested degree and transcript are required of your previous academics
- Attach a study plan, research proposal, motivation letter, statement of purpose, or scholarship intent letter to explain the reason why you want to study at the University of Sheffield and also a letter in which you describe why you applied for the scholarship.
- A reference certificate is also required from your previous university professor. which is called a recommendation letter.
- Any English proficiency test certification is needed such as TOEFL, CPE, or IELTS.
University of Sheffield Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
The final date to submit an application for Sheffield University scholarships is 30 November 2023 in UK time. Whereas, throughout the year, candidates can also apply for other scholarships at the University of Sheffield.