Mexico Scholarships Without IELTS 2023: Study for free in Mexican Universities!
Mexican Scholarships Without IELTS Requirement for Admissions in 2022
The fully-funded Mexican Scholarships without IELTS requirement for academic session 2023-2024 are now open for admission applications for applicants from all countries.
Do you know IELTS is not mandatory to apply for admission to Mexican Universities?
Yes, You read it right! You can apply for Mexican Scholarships Without IELTS if you hold any other English language proficiency test results such as TOEFL, PTE, or an English proficiency letter issued by the last attended school.
It would not be wrong to say that Mexico is a populated and historical country. If you are planning to study abroad on a scholarship, Mexico may prove a great choice for you as it has good universities as well as great cultural sites and beaches, temples, and museums.
Mexican Scholarships Financial Cover:
The Mexican Scholarships winner students will be given all or any of the following academic coverage plans by their sponsors:
- Tuition fess education in Mexican Universities or research institutes
- Health insurance coverage till stay in Mexico
- Monthly salary or stipends
- Funding for experimentation or buying literature
- Funding for logistics and participation in conferences
- Residential facility
List of Mexican Scholarships in 2023:
Mexico is also famous for, drinking culture and festivals. Cholula, the small city of Mexico have a large Educational Institute which is ranked in top 50 institution in the QS Latin America University Rankings 2020. It offers 50 bachelor’s programs 20 Master’s programs and 6 doctoral degrees. Also, there are many big universities in Mexico that offer good scholarship programs to students.
#1 ITAM Scholarships
ITAM is a private research university in Mexico City and one of the highest educational institutions in the country. The school is ranked high in the United States for business education and is called the “Mexican Think Tank.” The uniqueness of the school curriculum is that it integrates the spirit of philanthropy and philosophical insight into all curricula in various fields to promote students with high moral and ethical values. This is valuable training for business students who are going to become managers in companies. Also, the school receives numerous sponsorships from private and non-profit groups that provide various scholarships and grants for students to apply.
If you want to study any of their undergraduate programs, they offer two types of grants: scholarships or loans, or a combination of both. Scholarships offered by ITAM have no conditions other than maintaining a high level of the educational record. This means that once you receive the scholarship, you will not need to pay for the ITMA scholarship or post-graduation. Following are the scholarship programs:
- SEP Scholarships
These scholarships are for the 1st-semester students and it offers 10 to 90% of their tuition fees.
- Bailleres Scholarship
This scholarship program is for new students who performed well in their admission test. It is a full payment program that pays all duties of students in their entire degree program.
- Miguel Mancera Scholarship
This scholarship program is for computer science, economics, mathematics, and Political Science students. It is also for those students who have performed well in their admission test and have demonstrated their financial details. The student also gets this scholarship when they are completing their thesis in additional three months.
- Federico Gracia Samnano Scholarship
This scholarship is for law students who have demonstrated their financial details and it offers 70% of their tuition fees.
Further Eligibility criteria for these scholarships are given below:
ITAM Scholarships Eligibility
- Pass the entrance test or get a pass direct (for students of recognized schools)
- High school grade point average is 9.0 (nine) or higher
- Indicate that financial assistance is needed and explain why the student cannot meet the tuition fee. We are examining this situation using socio-economic studies
- Await the results of the application analysis by the Scholarship and Grants Committee
#2 UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTÓNOMA DE MÉXICO (UNAM) SCHOLARSHIPS
The National Autonomous University of Mexico, also known in Spanish as the United Nations’ National Autonomous de Mexico, abbreviated as UNAM, was founded in 1910. The university was founded by Justo Sierra. The 1968 Olympic Games took place in the UNAM Olympic Stadium.
Recent UN enrollments top 158,000 undergraduate and 20,000 graduate students each year. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs of study through the following academic departments.
Accounting and management, architecture, art, chemistry, economics, engineering, etc. The UNAM Postdoctoral School began operations in 1975 and set up its facilities on the Central Campus in 1984. It has two academic programs, one for specialization and one for master’s and doctoral programs. Following are the scholarship programs:
- Emilio Rosenblueth Fellowships
UNAM offers this scholarship program to increase and accomplish its research staff from the students of the national and international community.
- Scholarships program PBII
University offers this scholarship program to engineering students to accomplish their specialization and research program.
- Contact Scholarships
This scholarship program is for postgraduate studies for the scientist and technologists of high-level. Further Eligibility criteria for these scholarships are given below:
- The right to employment and education in Mexico is governed by Mexican immigration laws.
- Mexico maintains a Temporary Residence Visa (FM3) for people who wish to stay or study in Mexico between 6 months and 4 years.
- A Temporary Residence Visa is a renewable permit that grants the holder non-migrant temporary residence status.
- Visas can be issued for 1, 2, 3, or 4 years, can contain work permits, and allow unlimited entry and exit from Mexico.
- As a student, patients have the right to unrestricted access to supervised treatment and care, including surgery and artificial insemination, as regulated by the UNAMA authorities.
- After being accepted by ITI with proof of financial support, the successful ITI fellow must apply for a Mexican visa.
- Minimal dental experience is required at the grant center.
- Applicants must speak Spanish. This is a requirement for obtaining the limited license required to work with patients at UNAM. Non-Spanish-speaking native speakers are required to present a United Nations certificate for the Examen de Posesión de la Lengua Extranjera (EPLE).
- A language certificate (no older than two years) must be in place at the time of applying for a restricted license.
#3 Tecnológico de Monterrey ITESM Scholarship
It is a highly ranked university in Mexico that remained in the top 5% of worldwide institutes. It usually offers technological, engineering, and management programs. ITESM University has several scholarship programs which are given below:
- Brotherhood Ricardo Guajardo
It is a private Charity Association that provides scholarships to raise the students. It gives opportunities to foreign students who are facing a serious financial crisis
- Gallagher foundation
It is a commitment between young leaders of the countries like Mexico Turkey and South Africa to open an academic community in their countries. This scholarship is basically the result of their MOU with other countries for exchange programs.
#4 MEXICAN AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION (AMEXCID) Scholarship
The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invites foreign nationals to dynamic programs for undergraduate, specialty, specialization, masters, doctoral, and postgraduate research programs, as well as undergraduate, postgraduate, medical specialties, etc.
You can also apply online for an AMEXCID scholarship. Submit all grant applications to the Embassy of Mexico or to the applicant’s country embassy at the same time or the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that meet all the requirements are considered.
AMEXCID Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- According to the bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree program for which the scholarship is applied.
- Scholarships are awarded for academic excellence.
- Accepting or enrolling in a program of Mexican organizations participating in the call.
- Candidates cannot stay in Mexico at the time of application.
- Candidate’s academic excellence in the required field of study.
- The required study or specialty in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and professional career.
- The field of study is important and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- This program should relate to specific recent or approved projects that affect the development of the applicant’s country.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with a translation into Spanish