It is time to apply for Ralph Lauren Internships 2023 academic session. Ralph Lauren is one of the top-ranked American fashion companies that are famous for producing mid-to-luxury segment fashion-related products.
Ralph Lauren offers multiple internships at different times of the year to students belonging to various fields and subject areas. This lets the students gain hands-on practical experience while giving them a learning edge over others. Doing an internship with Ralph Lauren challenges students, and gives them an opportunity to grow up and make a mark in the world.
Ralph Lauren is a New York City-originated company that designs and sells luxury clothing, accessories, and apparel.
Ralph Lauren Internships:
This internship by Ralph Lauren is a remote internship program for undergraduate and fresh grad students. These students must be in the senior year of their college and must have the potential to take on challenges and learn about the Luxury retail industry. This is a two-month summer internship program running from June to August and December to January for the winter internship program.
Area of the Internship at Ralph Lauren:
Selected interns can be placed in the following areas at Ralph Lauren based on the major that they have selected:
- Accessories Design
- Apparel Design (for men, women, and children)
- Personal Relations
- Business Development
- Concept design
- Creative services
- Sales and Accounts Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
- Home Design
- IT department
- Social Media Marketing
- Research and Innovation
Ralph Lauren Internship/Job Description:
- Participating in the orientation designed for the incoming interns with all the interns on board for that cohort.
- Participating in the Zoom meetings being held each week for corporate activities and speaker sessions
- Learning about the corporate world and its practices from your supervisor and receiving feedback from them.
- Working with other interns on individual and group projects and assignments.
- Volunteering for the Ralph Lauren corporate social responsibility program called Ralph Lauren Gives Back
- Have fun with the remote social activities planned for the interns.
Candidates who perform exceptionally well will be offered job offers for entry-level positions at the end of their internships.
Ralph Lauren Internship Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible to apply for Ralph Lauren internships in the USA, applicants should meet the following criteria.
- Applicants should be full-time students pursuing an undergraduate program in the United States of America.
- They should be in the last semester or year of their study programs.
- They should have a permit to work in the USA.
- They should have an interest in and passion for working with Ralph Lauren and the retail industry.
- Applicants for the design area are supposed to attach a portfolio along with their applications.
Application Process for Ralph Lauren Internship:
Interested candidates should keep an eye on the internship announcements made by Ralph Lauren every now and then. They can apply by making a profile on the company’s official website. There, they can fill out all the required fields and can upload the necessary documents. Successful and unsuccessful candidates will be notified of their selection and non-selection respectively. Check out the application link below this article to start your application for Ralph Lauren Internship Program.