Submit your online applications for the fully-funded Hungary Government Scholarships 2023-2024; also known as Stipendium Hungaricum 2023-2024. Stipendium Hungaricum is open for BA/BSC, MA/MSC, and Ph.D. degree options. This is one of the best chances to study for free in Hungary on a fully-funded Hungarian Scholarship.
The online applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023 are now open for Bachelor, Master, One Tier Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. All International students are highly encouraged to apply for the Government of Hungary Scholarship.
No Application Fee is required to apply for the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2023. One most important things are that IELTS is not compulsory for Hungary Scholarship Application. Therefore an applicant can take advantage of winning the Hungary scholarship funding without even submitting the IELTS score.
Sponsorship Benefits of Studying in Hungary:
Hungary is a most Popular, Modern, and Safe country. Hungary is much cheaper than other countries in Europe. Hungary government scholarships are like the world’s biggest scholarship programs that are fully funded.
Hungary’s government offers thousands of scholarships each year for international students. The stipendium Hungaricum programs were first launched in 2013. The stipendium Hungarian is a fully-funded Hungarian Government scholarship with huge benefits for international students. Students from other countries are eligible to apply for bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorial degrees on fully-funded scholarship plans.
About 5,000 Students from 70 countries will be awarded Hungary Government Scholarships. That means a large number of students will get selected; therefore apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 to grab an opportunity to study for free in Europe.
Financial Coverage of Hungary Government Scholarship 2023:
Hungary’s government promises to provide many facilities to the international students winning Stipendium Hungaricum Award. The winning student will be entitled to receive free education in Hungary. So a student can easily enjoy his educational career without any stress over the expenses. The Hungary government opens a scholarship each year for increasing the number of foreign graduates.
1# Free of cost education:
Hungary scholarships are fully funded which means the winners of Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 will not pay for the studies. The students who are selected for these Hungary Government scholarship programs will need not pay for their education. So education will become fully free of cost for the winners of Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 making the tuition fee totally free for all winning international students.
2# Monthly stipends:
The Hungarian government also promises to pay a big amount to international students winning the Hungary Government Scholarship award to meet their living expenses. The Hungary government provides HUF 43,700/ year for each bachelor’s degree holder student. A student can easily handle their living expenses with stipends received by the Hungarian government.
Hungary government scholarships are also amazing for doctoral degree holders. Hungary’s government provides HUF 140,000 to doctoral-level students for the first phase. In the second phase, this amount will be increased by HUF 180,000.
3# Facility of Accommodation:
An international student winning a Hungarian Government Scholarship will also be granted an HCF 40,000/year amount for living expenses. This amount is for paying for the rental house which can be considered a huge benefit for the students.
4# Health insurance:
Hungary’s government also provides medical insurance to its foreign students who win the Stipendium Hungaricum award. A student will get a medical insurance card. The Hungary government also granted HCF65, 000/year to its foreign students as an entitlement to the health insurance plan.
5# Airfares Reimbursement:
The Hungary government scholarship covers the air travel expense of most scholarship winners. But one important thing is that the Hungary government provides airfare dues to a few international students depending upon the country they are flying from.
Eligibility to Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum:
Here are the eligibility criteria for the students who want to get their application submitted successfully for the fully funded Hungary Government scholarship:
- An applicant must be a citizen of the supported country. An applicant without an identity will not be eligible for the Hungary government scholarship 2023.
- If a student is applying for graduate programs, then the age of the applicant must be from 18 to 22 years. Applicants with less than 18 years of age and more than 22 years of age will not be eligible for The Hungary government scholarships.
- An applicant must have completed the intermediate studies for applying to the undergraduate programs. If an applicant is applying for post-graduate degrees, then it’s essential to complete the 16 years of education. Likewise, if an applicant is applying for a doctorial degree then 18 years of education is required.
- All the educational documents should be attested by the ministry of foreign affairs. Otherwise, the application can be rejected.
- An applicant needs to fill out each and every step carefully. It’s also required to never miss or leave any point on the online application form.
- Health certificates are also necessary.
- In case of the final selection, then the applicant needs to sign and submit the bond agreement.
Application Process of Stipendium Hungaricum 2023-2024:
Now, the students who want to apply for the Hungary government scholarship (Stipendium Hungaricum) can easily follow the whole process to get admission there. Here are the simple methods to apply for fully-funded scholarships in Hungary.
An applicant is required to submit an online application at the Hungarian website (Check for the link at the far end of this article). First of all, each applicant should fill out the online form at the Hungarian Scholarship website. An applicant should fill in all the required information in the English language.
Documents required to apply for the Hungarian Government Scholarship:
- First of all online application form is required for each applicant.
- Secondly, a motivational letter is required to send with the online application form and other documents.
- Thirdly, a student must have a passport. A passport is the proof of citizenship that is required for sending an application.
- Fourthly, an applicant must submit a scanned copy of a bachelor-level original degree. A student can also submit a scanned copy of a master’s level degree. School certificates are also required to submit. A student must have to submit all of their educational documents with translations.
- A resume is also required to submit with the educational documents.
- Lastly, an applicant must submit a health certificate. the medical certificate must be issued and signed by a physician. The medical certificate should also prove that the applicant is perfectly fine and doesn’t have any epidemic diseases
Degree Programme Options Available Under Hungary Government Scholarship Progame:
A student can apply in these major fields which are exclusively sponsored by Stipendium Hungaricum 2023-2024:
- Computer science
- Health Science
- Doctoral degrees
- Music programs
- Law programs
- Science programs
Medium of Instruction in Hungarian Universities: English
The medium of Instruction in Hungarian Universities for international students is the English language. However, in some cases, international students are required to learn the Hungarian language. The full-time degree programs of undergrad and master’s degree do have two semesters for the international students to learn the Hungarian Language. The Hungarian language will be taught for free as part of the regular course. The part-time degree program students will be exempted from learning the Hungarian Language.
Hungary Government Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Application Deadline: January 16, 2023
The online application window for accepting an applicant’s complete application for the Hungary Government Scholarship (Stipendium Hungaricum) is open from December 6, 2023. Applicants can apply for Hungary government scholarships (Stipendium Hungaricum) 2023-2024 till January 16, 2023.
Please also note that the deadline for submitting the documents for Hungary Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is also 16 January 2023. It’s compulsory for each student to submit their applications before the last date.