Green Campus Initiative Internship is a training programme designed to train students who are about to complete their studies and fresh graduates on environmental sustainability and sustainable practices. Trainees will be placed in sections related to their fields of expertise/interest under close supervision. Training will afford interns the opportunity to have hands-on experience as well as gain relevant skills that will be useful for their professional development. All majors (course of study) are welcome to apply.
BENEFITS OF GREEN INSTITUTE INTERNSHIPS
- Gain practical experience suited to their field of study/interest.
- Have free access to Green Series and Conferences.
- Free access to Green Publications.
- Free or subsidized training in green entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Free Delicious Akara (beans cake) every Thursday.
- Fun team events and board game nights!
- Bicycle- use during the period of internship.
- Access to UN-Sustainable Development Network Events.
- One-On-One Mentorship with an industry expert or celebrity.
ELIGIBILITY OF GREEN INSTITUTE INTERNSHIPS
- Must be a student of an academic institution or graduates of not more than 2 years
- Must be available to participate in the Green Campus Boot camp
- Open to all nationalities
The application process of GREEN INSTITUTE INTERNSHIPS
STAGE 1: APPLICATION AND APTITUDE ASSESSMENT
Once you have completed your application, we will email you an online test that measures logical reasoning and personality fit. Note that in your application, you will be asked to provide email addresses of your referees (at least 2 referees ). We will notify you if you advance to stages 2.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15