The University of Kent offers fully-funded British scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic sessions with a comprehensive variety of subject offerings to students who achieve outstanding academic merits from entry-level and beyond in their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Kent also offers British scholarships in all subjects including sports and music that can help students further develop their talent. Awarded on merit, by Kent Sport and its Music department scholarships are open to all students at Kent. British Council Scholarships are also being offered at Kent.
Kent Scholarships Coverage Plan
The scholarships at Kent University provide variable coverage plans depending upon their type and available funding options. Most of the Kent Scholarships cover partial-to-full tuition fees, return airfares, conference fees, annual weekend retreats, free food, attending the Annual Lecture and dinner, literature funding, and living costs.
Requirements to win a Kent University Scholarship
Kent offers thousands of scholarships throughout the year. Every Kent Scholarship comes with its own set eligibility criteria, but some of the general conditions are listed as follows:
- Interest in a range of extracurricular and community activities
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have a strong academic background and excellent research skills
- Possess ambassadorial skills with evidence of cultural sensitivity
- Return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete. In some circumstances, a student may be permitted to remain in the UK if seeing doctoral study and they satisfy certain strict conditions
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be committed to the University of Kent, you are able to apply for more than one course and/or to more than one University, but you may only accept one offer of a Shared Scholarships
Documents Required to Apply for Kent University Scholarships
The candidates will be requested to submit any of the following listed scholarship documents at the time of the application submission for University of Kent Scholarships:
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Copies of all transcripts
- Motivation Letter
- Copies of the graduation certificate
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
- Statement of purpose SOP
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates and study plan for MS degree applicants
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
How to Apply for Kent University Scholarships 2023?
You should follow the Kent university’s standard process to submit your scholarship application. Your scholarship application will be assessed by the school to which you are applying; successful applicants will be invited to an online interview with the school.
Find a suitable scholarship from the undergrad or postgrad kent scholarship pool (Links are available at the bottom of this article). Make a formal application for an undergrad or postgraduate degree at the University of Kent commencing September 2022-2023. Complete the Kent Scholarship online application process and submit all required documents online while mentioning the degree program and scholarship name. Applications will be considered based on Academic Excellence and a completed application.
The acceptance rate of the University of Kent in 2022 was recorded to be 51%.
Application Deadline at University of Kent: 25 January 2023
Please make sure to submit your complete admission documents with your application at the University of Kent before January 25, 2023. However, the next 2024 session application deadline at kent University is set for June 30, 2023.