Time to apply for admissions at the international student office of Fudan University on Chinese Government Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024. Fudan University Scholarships 2023-2024 are available for undergraduate and postgraduate disciplines for local and international students. If you are willing to study for free abroad without the requirement of IELTS during application procedures; then in that case apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Peking University in 2023.
The government of China sponsors scholarships that are awarded to international students each year in order to promote cultural exchange and promoting Chinese Universities. Fudan University CSC scholarship is a top Chinese scholarship that is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
What’s Covered Under Fudan University Scholarships in China?
The recipient of any fully-funded Chinese Scholarship at Fudan University will be entitled to receive a monthly stipend in CNY currency, accommodation at the dormitory of the University, allocation of a one-time settlement allowance with monthly paid stipends, free of-cost laboratory, library, and sports complex entrance upon successful admission at Fudan University, health insurance, and funding for conference participation and similar activities.
Requirement of IELTS at Fudan University: Mandatory
In order to be eligible to apply for admission at Fudan University an applicant would need at least 6.5 bands in IELTS academic exam or a 90+ score in TOEFL.
Fudan University CSC Scholarship Application Method:
If a potential applicant for the Fudan University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Fudan University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Navigate to the Fudan University International Student Office Page (Link in bottom of this page)
- Go to the scholarship section of the Fudan University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling out an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Fudan University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill in the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select Fudan University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached to the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Fudan University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if Fudan University has an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Fudan University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results on the Fudan University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill out the Fudan University CSC Scholarship application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get into.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, a copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, and write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected university.
Fudan University Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
The last date to submit your admission application at Fudan University is May 31, 2023. An application fee of CNY 800 is also required to get your application processed by the international student office of Fudan University.