Hubei University (CSC) Scholarship 2023-2024 High Level Postgrad Scholarships
Apply for admissions on fully-funded Chinese Government CSC Scholarships at Hubei University for the batch of 2023-2024 now. Admissions in all disciplines are open and are being considered for various Chinese Scholarships. Hubei University also offers Hubei Provincial Government Scholarships 2023.
Benefits of Hubei University CSC Scholarship:
The Hubei University CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like, tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc. The awards are categorized based on the degree level of the recipients. These are;
- Recipients enrolling in an undergraduate program will get a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB along with free accommodation and a tuition fee waiver.
- Master’s program applicants will get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB with a tuition fee waiver. The room and board are free as well.
- Doctoral students will be awarded a monthly stipend of 3500 RMB for living expenses. The students do not have to pay any charges for tuition or accommodation. All the recipients will get free on-campus accommodation.
Hubei University CSC Scholarship 2023 Process
If a potential applicant for the Hubei University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree.
This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Hubei University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Locate Hubei University International Student Office website by google
- Go to the scholarship section of the Hubei University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling out an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Hubei University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select the Hubei University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Hubei University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if at Hubei University have an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Hubei University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Hubei University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill out the Hubei University CSC Scholarship application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website & Hubei University portal.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application online and send documents to the international student office of Hubei University.
Hubei University CSC Scholarship Deadline:
Applicants are invited to send their applications for CSC Scholarships at Hubei University for the batch of 2023-2024 till March 1, 2023.
What Disciplines are Offered by Hubei University in 2023?
Following is the complete list of subjects offered on Chinese Scholarships at Hubei University in 2023:
|List of Subjects Offered at Hubei University|
|Zoology||Chinese or English|
|Curriculum & Methodology||Chinese or English|
|Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry||Chinese or English|
|Public Management||Chinese or English|
|Land Resource Management||Chinese or English|
|Pharmacology||Chinese or English|
|Integrated Circuit Engineering||Chinese or English|
|Pharmaceutics||Chinese or English|
|Macromolecule Chemistry and Physics||Chinese or English|
|Discipline Teaching (Ideological and Political)||Chinese|
|Discipline Teaching (English)||Chinese or English|
|Microbiology||Chinese or English|
|Environmental Science and Engineering (Engineering)||English|
|Physical Education and Sports Coaching||Chinese|
|Microelectronics and Solid Electronics||Chinese or English|
|Material Physics and Chemistry||Chinese or English|
|Circuits and Systems||Chinese or English|
|Basic Psychological Studies||Chinese or English|
|Modern Educational Technology||Chinese or English|
|Ecology||Chinese or English|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||Chinese or English|
|English Language &Literature||Chinese or English|
|Educational Management||Chinese or English|
|Agronomy and Seed Industry||Chinese or English|
|Discipline Teaching (Geography)||English|
|Physics Electronics||Chinese or English|
|Organic Chemistry||Chinese or English|
|Studies of Higher Education||Chinese or English|
|Applied Psychology||Chinese or English|
|Principles of Education||Chinese or English|
|Genetics||Chinese or English|
|Analytical Chemistry||Chinese or English|
|Botany||Chinese or English|
|Population, Resources and Environmental Economic||Chinese|
|Agricultural Engineering and Information Technology||English|
|Cartology and Geography Information System||English|
|Microbiology and Biochemical Pharmacy||Chinese or English|
|Theoretical Physics||Chinese or English|
|Materials Science||Chinese or English|
|Software Engineering||Chinese or English|
|Human Kinesiology and Science||Chinese|
|Physical Chemistry||Chinese or English|
|Educational Technology||Chinese or English|
|Computer Technology||Chinese or English|
|Social Medicine and Health Service Management||Chinese or English|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Chinese or English|
|Psychological Health Education||Chinese or English|
|Material and Chemical Engineering||Chinese or English|
|Communication Engineering (Including Broadband Network, Mobile Communications Etc.)||Chinese or English|
|Marxism in Chinese Society||Chinese|
|Photoelectric Information Engineering||Chinese or English|
|New Generation of Electronic Information Technology (Content Quantum Technology, Etc.)||Chinese or English|
|Technical Economics and Management||Chinese|
|Macromolecule Chemistry and Physics||Chinese or English|
|Biology and Medicine||Chinese or English|
|Optics||Chinese or English|
|Traditional Chinese Sports||Chinese|
|Finance||Chinese or English|
|Ideological and Political Education||Chinese|
|Humane and Sociological Science of Sports||Chinese|
|Basic Principles of Marxism||Chinese|
|Discipline Teaching (Physics)||Chinese or English|
|Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages||Chinese|
|International Business||Chinese or English|
|Linguistics & Applied Linguistics||Chinese or English|
|Social Sports Instruction||Chinese|
|Material Processing Engineering||Chinese or English|
|Material and Chemical Engineering （Manchester Metropolitan Joint Institute, Hubei University）||English|
|Condensed Matter Physics||Chinese or English|
|Psychology of Development and Education||Chinese or English|