King Abdulaziz University started accepting online applications for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2024-2025 and i think this is right time to submit your online application for this fully funded Saudi scholarship.
King Abdulaziz University bears the name of the Founder of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz may Allah rest his soul. The establishment of KAU took place in 1387 H (1967 G) as a national university aiming to spread higher education in the western region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KAU started its first academic year in 1388 H (1968 G) by launching the Preparatory Study Program.
Funds Coverage of KAU Scholarships
The winners of King Abdul Aziz University Scholarships 2023 will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Employ some of KSA scholarship students.
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
- A total sum of SR 4,000 for Ph.D., and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
- provide university students with emergency subsidies and financial aid.
- Providing accommodation and facilities.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
- Offer a reward of arrival allowance.
- Offer healthcare for students and their families in cooperation with the relevant KAU departments
- Follow up of award-related financial procedures until they got organized.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- Update of passport information upon renewal
- Provide regular students with annual tickets and compensate newcomers.
- Issuance, renewal, and replacement of lost or damaged iqamas
- Bring students’ families upon their desire
- Issuance and cancellation of re-entry-exit and final exit visas
Eligibility for KAU Scholarship Application
The applicants of King Abdul Aziz University Scholarships must pass through the following requirements in order to stay eligible for KAU undergrad and graduate scholarships:
- The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
Documents Needed for KAU Scholarship Application
The candidates of King Abdul Aziz University Scholarships will need the following set of documents for filing the KAU Scholarship application online:
- Resume for the applicant.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates and study plan for MS degree applicants
Degree Programs Offered by KAU University
#1 Faculty of Science: Biology, Statistics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Astronomical Sciences
#2 Faculty of Environmental Design: Urban and Regional Planning
#3 Faculty of Meteorology, Environment Arid Land Agriculture: Arid Land Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Meteorology, Hydrology, and Water Resources Man
#4 Faculty of Engineering: Thermal Engineering and Desalination, Mining Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, Medical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aeronautic Engineering, Production Engineering & Mechanical System Design, Industrial Engineering
#5 Faculty of Computing & Information Technology: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System
#6 Faculty of Marine Science: Marine Biology, Marine Physics, Marine Chemistry, Marine Geology
KAU Scholarship Application Process:
International students should submit the online application, for more detailed information, please read the instructions, admission requirements, required documents and transcripts, deadlines, and more for your program choices before beginning your application