Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands for Students
Online applications for the Netherlands scholarships of Maastricht University in 2023 are offered for admissions to students of all disciplines. International students of different nationalities can apply for these valuable scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral degrees without mandatory IELTS scores & enjoy exciting benefits.
Indeed, tuition-free education in Holland under a scholarship for higher studies is not more than a dream come true. In this regard, the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, & Science, Dutch University, University of Applied Sciences, & Maastricht University Scholarship fund have joined hands to facilitate these deserving students in all possible ways.
These major funding bodies have announced generous scholarship programs for MS & Ph.D. students in different niches, offering academic and financial coverage.
Financial Benefits by the Maastricht Funded Scholarships:
Get ready to enjoy the following valuable benefits throughout the degree program granted by Maastricht Scholarships:
- Full Tuition-fee Coverage
- Monthly stipend of €12,350 for a 13-month MS program
- Health Insurance of up to €700.
- Monthly allowance of €23,750 for a 25-month MS program
- €207 to cover Visa applications cost
- Funds for Pre-Academic Training
Netherlands Scholarships Available at Maastricht University:
Overseas students planning to apply for the Maastricht MS scholarships have two available options:
Holland Scholarship: One can apply for the worthy Holland scholarship program in various subjects. Meanwhile, the validity of this scholarship is one year.
High Potential Scholarship: Students residing outside the EU zone are welcome to apply for the High Potential Sponsorship program for a Master’s degree. However, the duration for a 13-month MS program is one year. Meanwhile, the scholarship duration for the 25-month program is two years.
Eligibility Requirements of Scholarships in the Netherlands
Check out the eligibility criteria before submitting your applications for the scholarships:
- Students except from the EU/EEA, Switzerland, & Surinam can apply.
- Interested applicants are directed to abide by the entry visa requirements.
- Before applying for UM scholarships applicant must hold a residence permit from Holland.
- Good academic performance is mandatory for the applicant.
- Applicants must abide by the academic criteria of the chosen degree program.
- Candidates who have been previously enrolled in any degree program in the Netherlands are not eligible to apply.
- If you have completed your exchange program from Holland, try your luck and apply for the Maastricht scholarship.
- Age Limit: under 35 years by September 1, 2023.
Application Procedure for Scholarships at Maastricht University
The application process for Maastricht’s generous scholarships is online. All you need is to register yourself in the chosen degree program at UM. After this, you will receive an ID number for your student account. Log into the application site of UM via your student account and fill out the scholarship application. Make sure all the provided information is correct in the application form. Then, upload the required documents in PDF format and wait for the final announcement
Submit these documents with your UM scholarships application:
- Valid Passport
- Motivation & Reference Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of your Academic Excellence
- Personal Statement
- Details of Referee
Application Deadline for Maastricht University Scholarships:
February 1, 2023, is the last date to submit your applications for Maastricht-funded sponsorship programs.