University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) Scholarships 2023-2024 for bachelor, master’s, and Ph.D. subjects are now available to Chinese and international students. The Chinese USTB Scholarships 2023 are fully-funded Scholarships that cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, residence, and similar benefits. Apply for the fully-funded USTB scholarships in 2023 which are exempted from the IELTS requirement and available for admissions in undergrad and postgrad degree options to all international students.
University of Science and Technology (UST) situated in Beijing opened admissions into all degree programs in sponsorship with China Scholarship Council; University of Science and Technology Beijing (CSC) Scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024.
The government of China sponsors scholarships that are awarded to international students each year in order to promote cultural exchange and promoting Chinese Universities. University of Science and Technology Beijing CSC scholarship is a top Chinese scholarship that is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It can be taken in a number of fields and the medium of instruction must be English or Chinese. With that, there are other 274 Chinese higher educational institutions that are also offering these CSC Scholarships each year.
Applicants can start their application process at the University of Science and Technology Beijing website and also by visiting the online portal of the China Scholarship Council. University of Science and Technology Beijing scholarship is among the most popular and most sought-after scholarship programs in China similar to the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS ANSO scholarships, etc.
2 Ways to Apply for USTB Chinese Scholarships 2023-2024
Potential applicants for the CSC scholarship at the University of Science and Technology Beijing can take one of the following two routes:
- Applicants can either apply to the CSC University of Science and Technology Beijing degree program.
- Or, they can apply through the Chinese consulate in their home country.
Funding Sponsorship of USTB China Scholarships
University of Science and Technology Beijing; CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc. The awards are categorized based on the degree level of the recipients. These are;
- Recipients enrolling in an undergraduate program will get a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB along with free accommodation and a tuition fee waiver.
- Master’s program applicants will get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB with a tuition fee waiver. The room and board are free as well.
- Doctoral students will be awarded a monthly stipend of 3500 RMB for living expenses. The students do not have to pay any charges for tuition or accommodation. All the recipients will get free on-campus accommodation.
Application Procedure for UST Beijing CSC Scholarship:
If a potential applicant for the University of Science and Technology Beijing CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. Letter of acceptance is not a mandatory need to apply for USTB Scholarships in China.
Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the University of Science and Technology Beijing CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- The application page for USTB Scholarships in China is available at end of this article (Look down below)
- You need to submit a USTB Admissions application and another CSC Scholarship application.
- Start filling out an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal here.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the University of Science and Technology Beijing website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill in the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select the University of Science and Technology Beijing and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached to the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a University of Science and Technology Beijing application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if at University of Science and Technology Beijing has an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to the University of Science and Technology Beijing’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the University of Science and Technology Beijing website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
Steps to fill out the UST Beijing Scholarship Application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
Steps to Submit all the Required Documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, a copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, and write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected university or university.
Application Deadline for USTB Scholarships: May 31, 2023
The last date to submit an application for admission to USTB Scholarships in China is 31 May 2023.