Beihang University CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 – Deadline Feb 20, 2023
Beihang University CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 is offered to international students with full and partial funding support. This scholarship is much like CSC (China Scholarship Council) scholarships, CAS-TWAS Scholarships, or any other Chinese Scholarship; whereby the recipient’s education is funded by the Chinese government.
The scholarships are providing funding to the students for the year 2023-2024. Beihang University CSC scholarship fund sponsors free education for international students, free residence, health care funds, and allocation of monthly stipends. This Beihang University scholarship is a part of their numerous other initiatives that have been taken for the internationalization of Chinese education.
Who can apply for the Beihang University CSC Scholarship?
If you are an international student with no Chinese nationality then you are eligible to apply for Beihang Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- For the applicants who are applying to Beihang University in the bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. programs, the duration of the scholarship is under four years.
- For the applicants who are enrolled in any kind of program teaching the Chinese language or any other relevant subject at Beihang University, the duration of the grant is under one year.
- For the exchange students and those students who have been contributing largely toward international education at Beihang University, the duration is under one year.
Beihang University CSC Scholarship Financial Value:
The CSC scholarship by Beihang University goes toward paying the tuition fee of the recipients. The Beihang scholarship value is divided into the following kinds based on the applicants’ level of study:
- Monthly Stipends will be paid
- Free accommodation will be allocated
- Tuition fees will be waived off
- The medical fund will be granted
- Professor may provide extra financial support
Beihang University offers the following Courses:
The Beihang University scholarship is offered in the fields of philosophy, law, economics, history, education, management, engineering, literature, art, medicine, agriculture, and science.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Beihang University Scholarship
The applicants are advised to read through the eligibility criteria carefully to determine whether or not they are qualified to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicants need to be proficient in the language in which their intended degree program is taught. This varies from program to program and university to university.
- The applicants must be non-Chinese and healthy.
- Applicants who are applying for bachelor’s programs must have cleared their high school with flying colors and must be under 30 years of age.
- Applicants who are applying for a master’s program need to have a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject area and must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants intending to pursue a Ph.D. in Beihang University must have a master’s degree in a relevant subject area and must be below 40 years of age.
- Applicants applying for advanced studies should possess an undergraduate degree or should be at least in the second year of their university. These applicants must be under 50 years of age.
- Applicants applying for a language program should have a high school diploma and should be below 60 years of age.
- Scholars who are visiting Beihang University must possess at least a master’s degree and hold some academic designations like that of an associate professor (or higher). They should be below 50 years of age.
- The applicants must be meeting the eligibility criteria of the university and program they are applying to.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other Chinese government scholarship at the time of applying to the Beihang University Scholarship.
Beihang University CSC and presidential Scholarship Application Submission Procedure:
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply to the Beihang University CSC Scholarship:
- Fill online application form at Beihang University admission portal
- Also, locate the Beihang University international student office website and look for application instructions and follow those to submit your scholarship application
List of documents to apply for the Beihang University Scholarship?
- Beihang University Scholarship Application form, which can be collected either directly from the university or can be downloaded from the university’s official website. The applicants are supposed to fill it out carefully and then submit it.
- Highest degree or diploma earned (certified copy)
- Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency
- Recommendation letters (at least 2)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts and copies of all other degrees
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form’s photocopy, which is to be submitted by only those applicants who intend to stay for six months or longer in China for study purposes.
- Applicants who are applying for a degree program or a research-based program are required to submit a study plan or research proposal respectively. The study plan should be under 400 words whereas the research proposal should be under 800 words.
- Applicants applying to programs related to music, fine arts or media studies, etc. are required to submit their work samples.
- Applicants who are below 18 years of age are supposed to submit their guardians’ legal documents as well.
Application Deadline for CSC Scholarship at Beihang University
You can submit your CSC Scholarships application forms along with admission forms and documents at Beihang University online admissions portal before February 20, 2023. After preparing all the documents, the applicants can attach them with the application form and send it to the address provided by Beihang University. The result of the Beihang University CSC scholarship will be announced after June 30, 2023.