Hohai University (CSC) Scholarships 2023-2024 by China Scholarship Council & Nanjing Government
Apply for admissions in undergrad, and postgraduate degrees at Chinese Hohai University on Hohai University Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024. All subject options in English and Chinese language of instruction are offered for admission via Chinese Government Scholarships or Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships at Hohai University. Please get familiar with the admission application process for Hohai University as all of their Chinese Scholarships will be open for applications soon this month.
The most common Chinese fully-funded scholarship at Hohai University are Jiangsu-Nanjing Provincial Scholarship and China Scholarship Council funding for BS, MS, and Ph.D. The Hohai University scholarship is among the most popular and most sought-after scholarship programs in China similar to the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS scholarships, etc.
Sponsorship Funding of Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2023:
The Hohai University CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc. The awards are categorized based on the degree level of the recipients. These are;
- Recipients enrolling in an undergraduate program will get a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB along with free accommodation and a tuition fee waiver.
- Master’s program applicants will get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB with a tuition fee waiver. The room and board are free as well.
- Doctoral students will be awarded a monthly stipend of 3500 RMB for living expenses. The students do not have to pay any charges for tuition or accommodation. All the recipients will get free on-campus accommodation.
Application Procedure for Hohai University Scholarships:
If a potential applicant for the Hohai University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Hohai University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Locate Hohai University International Student Office website by google
- Go to the scholarship section of the Hohai University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Hohai University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select Hohai University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Hohai University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if Hohai University have an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Hohai University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Hohai University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill the Hohai University CSC Scholarship application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
Hohai University CSC Scholarship Document Requirement:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, a copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, and write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected university or university.
Application Deadline at Hohai University: May 31, 2023
Applicants are advised to submit their CSC Scholarship or Nanjing Government Scholarship applications at Hohai University before May 31, 2023. English language proficiency is needed if IELTS is not available; to prove the English language skills of the candidate. There is No Application Fee needed to apply for Scholarships at Hohai University.