Nankai University (CSC) Scholarship 2023-2024 – China Scholarship Council – Chinese Government Scholarship
Nankai University opened admissions into all degree programs in sponsorship with China Scholarship Council’s; Nankai University (CSC) Scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024. The government of China sponsors scholarships that are awarded to international students each year in order to promote cultural exchange and promoting Chinese Universities.
The Nankai University CSC scholarship is a top Chinese scholarship that is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students. It can be taken in a number of fields and the medium of instruction must be English or Chinese. With that, there are other 274 Chinese higher educational institutions that are also offering these CSC Scholarships each year.
Applicants can start their application process by visiting the online portal of the China Scholarship Council. The Nankai University scholarship is among the most popular and sought-after scholarship programs in China similar to the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS scholarships, etc.
Whats Covered Under Nankai University Scholarships in China?
The recipient of any fully-funded Chinese Scholarship at Nankai University will be entitled to receive a monthly stipend in CNY currency, accommodation at the dormitory of the University, allocation of a one-time settlement allowance with monthly paid stipends, free of-cost laboratory, library, and sports complex entrance upon successful admission at University, health insurance, and funding for conference participation and similar activities.
Application Procedure for Nankai University CSC Scholarship:
If a potential applicant for the Nankai University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to Nankai University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Locate Nankai University International Student Office website by google
- Go to the scholarship section of the Nankai university website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Nankai University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship request.
- Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select Nankai University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Nankai university application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if at Nankai University have an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Nankai University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Nankai University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill the Nankai University CSC Scholarship application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, and write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected Nankai university.
Nankai University Application Deadline for CSC Scholarship:
The last date to submit an application for Nankai University China Government CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 is April 30, 2023. Submit your admission and CSC Scholarship application at the office for international students at Nankai University.