Peking University (CSC) Scholarships 2023-2024 by Chinese Government
Time to apply for admissions at the international student office of Peking University on Chinese Government Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024. Peking University Scholarships 2023-2024 are available for undergraduate and postgraduate disciplines for local and international students. If you are willing to study for free abroad without the requirement of IELTS during application procedures; then in that case apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Peking University in 2023.
The government of China sponsors scholarships that are awarded to international students each year in order to promote cultural exchange and promoting Chinese Universities. Peking University CSC scholarship is a top Chinese scholarship that is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It can be taken in a number of fields and the medium of instruction must be English or Chinese.
List of China Scholarships Available at Peking University
If you are interested to apply for Scholarships offered by Peking University then please consider any of the following China Government Scholarships offered at Peking:
- Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP)
- Peking University Scholarship (PKUS)
- China Government CSC Scholarships at Peking
- Confucius Institute Scholarships at Peking
- Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship at Peking
What’s Covered Under Peking University Scholarships in China?
The recipient of any fully-funded Chinese Scholarship at Peking University will be entitled to receive a monthly stipend in CNY currency, accommodation at the dormitory of the University, allocation of a one-time settlement allowance with monthly paid stipends, free of-cost laboratory, library, and sports complex entrance upon successful admission at University, health insurance, and funding for conference participation and similar activities.
Application Procedure for Peking University Scholarships in 2023:
Application methods for each of the five types of Scholarships offered at the University of Peking variate. You are advised to follow the application method of each scholarship as stated on their portal (Application page link down below this article). However, if you want to apply for CSC Scholarship at Peking University then the complete application method is explained below:
If a potential applicant for the Peking University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Peking University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- From the Scholarships Page of the Peking University Portal (Link down below this article); Go to the scholarship section of the Peking University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling out an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Peking University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill in the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select Peking University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached to the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Peking University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if Peking University has an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Peking University foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results on the Peking University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that the candidate will get selected.
How to fill out the Peking University CSC Scholarship application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the CSC Scholarship form after submission.
How to Submit all the Required Documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, a copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, and write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected university or university.
Application Deadline at Peking University: April 30, 2023
Feel free to submit your application for admission at Peking University on Chinese Scholarships before 30 April 2023. Make sure that you are submitting verified copies of all your degrees and transcripts on the CSC Scholarship website and also to the University Website (in case the university wants you to submit a separate application).
Documents like a motivational letter, study plan, SOP, or research proposal can make a huge difference. At least one of the above documents is required at all levels. Make sure that you prepare these documents with extra diligence.
Once you get the scholarship, consult the Chinese Embassy to grant you a Student Visa for studying in China. After getting the visa, you will be ready to embark on your educational journey in China.