University of Memphis Scholarships 2023-2024 applications are being accepted at this stage from international and national students to provide them with a chance to study for free at the University of Memphis.
So, are you an incoming international student? Are you a top-performer? Would you like a way to make college more affordable?
If you answered yes to these questions, consider applying for the University of Memphis (UofM) International Merit Scholarship! This scholarship waives international fees, you will save thousands of dollars each semester by receiving the domestic out-of-state tuition rates instead! We value scholarly achievement and academic success and want to attract the best and brightest students to join our cutting-edge programs and to learn from our world-renowned faculty.
Coverage of UofM Scholarships Fund:
University of Memphis (UofM) Scholarship funds vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
University of Memphis Scholarship Application Process:
The UofM selectively awards competitive merit-based scholarships for newly admitted degree-seeking international students on a J-1 or F-1 visa. This scholarship is designed to support international students who matriculate and take classes on the UofM campus as they work toward an undergraduate or graduate degree.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS:
Eligibility Requirements for the University of Memphis International Merit Scholarships for Incoming Undergraduate Students. Undergrad applicant must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- 24 ACT or 1180 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
GRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS:
Eligibility Requirements for the University of Memphis (UofM) International Merit Scholarships for Incoming Graduate Students. Students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- 300 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.0 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved institution
Documents Set for UofM Scholarship Application:
The candidates of University of Memphis Scholarships will need the list of these documents along with the following listed ones; in order to successfully submit their scholarships application:
- Standardized Test Score Report (ACT, SAT or GRE Scores)
- Resume for the scholarship
- Online application for US Study VSIA F1, or J1
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- A copy of the graduation certificate Letter
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
- A copy of the transcript
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates and study plan for MS degree applicants
UofM Scholarship Application Deadline:
The priority application deadline for the University of Memphis Scholarship is March 30. Dual citizens and/or permanent residents are not eligible for this scholarship.