Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023-2024 are now open for online applications. HIT Chinese Government (CSC) Scholarships 2023 are offered to non-Chinese students and are a great way to study in China free of cost. These scholarships are much like CSC (China Scholarship Council) scholarships, CAS-TWAS Scholarships, or any other Chinese Scholarship; whereby the recipient’s education is funded by the Chinese government.
The Chinese Government scholarships at HIT are providing sponsorship to the students of class 2023-2024. Harbin Institute of Technology CSC and the presidential Scholarship fund sponsor free education for international students, free residence, health care funds, and allocation of monthly stipends. This China scholarship is a part of the numerous other initiatives that have been taken for the internationalization of Chinese education.
Harbin Institute of Technology CSC China Scholarship Sponsorship:
The HIT CSC and Presidential scholarship by the Harbin Institute of technology go toward paying the tuition fee of the recipients. The scholarship value is divided into the following kinds based on the applicants’ level of study:
- Monthly Stipends will be paid
- Free accommodation will be allocated
- Tuition fees will be waived off
- The medical fund will be granted
- Professor may provide extra financial support
Who Can Apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship?
- For the applicants who are applying to the Harbin institute of technology in the bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. programs, the duration of the scholarship is under four years.
- For the applicants who are enrolled in any kind of program teaching the Chinese language or any other relevant subject at Harbin Institute of Technology, the duration of the grant is under one year.
- For the exchange students and those students who have been contributing largely toward international education at the Harbin Institute of Technology, the duration is under one year.
Harbin Institute of Technology offers the following Courses:
The Harbin Institute of technology scholarship is offered in the fields of philosophy, law, economics, history, education, management, engineering, literature, art, medicine, agriculture, and science.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HIT China Scholarship
The applicants are advised to read through the eligibility criteria carefully to determine whether or not they are qualified to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicants need to be proficient in the language in which their intended degree program is taught. This varies from program to program and university to university.
- The applicants must be non-Chinese and healthy.
- Applicants who are applying for bachelor’s programs must have cleared their high school with flying colors and must be under 30 years of age.
- Applicants who are applying for a master’s program need to have a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject area and must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants intending to pursue a Ph.D. at Harbin institute of technology must have a master’s degree in a relevant subject area and must be below 40 years of age.
- Applicants applying for advanced studies should possess an undergraduate degree or should be at least in the second year of their university. These applicants must be under 50 years of age.
- Applicants applying for a language program should have a high school diploma and should be below 60 years of age.
- Scholars who are visiting the Harbin institute of technology must possess at least a master’s degree and hold some academic designations like that of an associate professor (or higher). They should be below 50 years of age.
- The applicants must be meeting the eligibility criteria of the university and program they are applying to.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other Chinese government scholarship at the time of applying to the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship.
How to Apply to the HIT CSC Scholarships?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship:
- Fill online application form at the Harbin institute of technology admission portal
- Also, locate the Harbin institute of technology international student office website and look for application instructions and follow those to submit your scholarship application
Which documents do you need to apply for the Harbin institute of technology Scholarship?
- Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship Application form, which can be collected either directly from the university or can be downloaded from the university’s official website. The applicants are supposed to fill it out carefully and then submit it.
- Highest degree or diploma earned (certified copy)
- Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency
- Recommendation letters (at least 2)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts and copies of all other degrees
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form’s photocopy, which is to be submitted by only those applicants who intend to stay for six months or longer in China for study purposes.
- Applicants who are applying for a degree program or a research-based program are required to submit a study plan or research proposal respectively. The study plan should be under 400 words whereas the research proposal should be under 800 words.
- Applicants applying to programs related to music, fine arts, media studies, etc. are required to submit their work samples.
- Applicants who are below 18 years of age are supposed to submit their guardians’ legal documents as well.
After preparing all the documents, the applicants can attach them to the application form and send them to the address provided by the Harbin Institute of Technology.
Application Deadline for HIT Chinese Scholarships: December 20, 2023
The deadline to apply for the Harbin institute of technology Scholarship in all Harbin Situated Universities will be December 20, 2023. The result of the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarship will be announced after February 28, 2023.