Inspire others by writing your ideas on making this lockdown time productive. IELTSdates.com has launched a Cash Reward Scholarship Contest on which you can submit your entries before November 30, 2021, and get a chance to win a US$5000 cash scholarship award.
Details of the Lock-down Writing Contest
- No application fees
- Win US$5000 cash scholarship
- Deadline November 30, 2021
What to Write?
They are seeking a scholarship essay or a motivation letter that compelled them to apply for the cash reward scholarship. As an applicant, you can provide proper reasoning as why you are a good fit for the scholarship reward. The motivation letter for the scholarship must follow the guidelines listed below:
- Only English language accepted
- The minimum length of the article must be 500 words
- Anyone enrolled in school, high school, college, or university can submit an entry.
How to Submit Cash Reward Scholarship Essay Entry?
All the candidates are requested to use the form available below to submit their motivation letter entry and please keep following things in mind before the submission:
- The Essay must be written by yourself (Copied essays will be rejected)
- Minimum length of an Essay must be 600 words
- There must not be any grammar and spell errors
- Please submit Microsoft Word files only
- Do not submit any image in the file
Submit your entries here.