Online applications for the generous yet fully-funded ThinkSwiss Research scholarships are open for the coming session of 2023-2024. Interested eligible individuals from India, Australia, and Singapore, can try their luck and apply within the due date without mandatory IELTS scores. Via this scholarship, international applicants have the golden opportunity to conduct research programs in Switzerland after getting nominated by the host institution.
ThinkSwiss Research Sponsorship awards are the Asia-Pacific program sponsored by the SERI, the Embassies of Switzerland in Australia & Singapore, & Swissnex in India. Such outstanding scholarships aim to build & strengthen firm connections between Asia-Pacific countries & their institutions. Moreover, it will also provide various research opportunities at Swiss universities to deserving candidates.
Funding Benefits Offered by ThinkSwiss Scholarships:
Scholars, during their stay in Switzerland for the research program, will have many benefits, including a daily stipend of CHF60/day till the research program ends. Additionally, it also grants funds for arrival and departure from Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria for ThinkSwiss Research Program:
Before applying for such fully-funded scholarships hosted by Swiss universities, check out the eligibility criteria to avoid any inconvenience:
- The interested applicant must be enrolled at any accredited university in India/ Singapore/ or Australia while applying for a scholarship.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or a Master’s student and have completed the second year of the degree at the time of the research program in Switzerland.
- The applicant must have a written acceptance letter in PDF format from a Swiss professor stating to get you included in his/her research group.
- The eligible applicant must have extraordinary research skills.
Application Procedure for ThinkSwiss Research Award:
The application process is simple and online. Log into their official application site and fill out the form with the correct information and required documents in the mentioned format. Then, submit the application and wait for the final announcement.
Required Documents List:
Make sure to submit the following documents in the required format to get your application considered:
- CV (not more than 2 pages)
- Official Academic Transcripts of current universities
- A Cover Letter that illustrates your research project with the explanation making you an eligible applicant for the award.
- Scientific Research Proposal
- Acceptance letter from the Host Swiss University or Professor.
- Recommendation Letter from the current professor.
Application Deadline for Think Swiss Scholarships: January 15, 2023
The last date to submit your applications for the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship Program is January 15, 2023. So, collect all your stuff and apply as soon as possible.