Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology Scholarships 2023 are currently open for online applications for all degree and non-degree programs; for all students of the academic year 2023-2024. Interested candidates are suggested to read this call letter to learn the application process for Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology scholarships.
Applying for a fancy or top-ranked college for modern education often comes at a huge cost and you have to resort to taking student loans from federal and private sources. These loans are granted at an interest rate and you have to pay those study loans back eventually.
Other than that, if applying for scholarships, you don’t need to pay anything back. Scholarships are a great way to fund your studies which are funded by colleges, welfare organizations, governments, non-profit organizations, etc.
About Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology
Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology dates back to the year 1855 when the founders of modern-day Switzerland created it as a center of innovation and knowledge. The successful combination of cosmopolitanism and strong connections at the national level transformed the fledgling educational institution into one of the driving forces behind Swiss industrialization.
General Benefits of Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology Scholarships
These scholarships come with different kinds of sponsored coverage plans, but let us give you a rough idea of the general benefits provided by the Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology’s scholarships:
- Academic education expenses such as tuition fees will be [Partially/fully] waived off
- Daily living allowance [stipend] will be issued
- Medical insurance coverage will be issued
- Literature buying expenses will be sponsored
- Access to University’s licensed software’s, and the library will be granted
- Local to international conference expenses for postgrads will be born
- Free residence in the dormitory will be issued, or rental funds will be disbursed if students are required to live off-campus
Document Set Required for Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology Scholarships Application:
You need to be very careful with your scholarship application submission in order to avoid any unforeseen errors. This can be done if you become a little too extra careful in preparing your documents package for scholarship application. Most of the students do one common mistake and that is they leave original documents at a photocopy shop or somewhere else. As an educationist, I suggest you buy the best documents bag to ensure the safety of your original documents.
It would be quite right to say that the scholarship application process and documentation should be followed as you follow the application process for a final degree with lots of care is taken. You should begin preparing your mind to apply and win scholarships early in your studies because it will eventually decrease the academic financial burdens off your shoulders.
Following is the complete list of admission and scholarship application document set that a candidate has to prepare ahead of time:
#1 Application Form Complete in all Respects
#2 Copy of National ID or Passport
#3 Attested Copies of Transcripts or Diplomas
#4 Personal Statement
#5 Recommendation Letters
#6 Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
#7 Your Score in Standardized Tests
#8 Research Proposal
#9 Study Plan
#10 Scholarship essay
#11 Family financial statement
#12 Portfolio set
#13 Extra-curricular activities certifications
#14 English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
#15 Qualification test certificates such as GRE, GMAT, etc.
Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology Scholarships Application Process
In the process of applying for the Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology Scholarships, it is imperative to bear in mind that an invitation letter also known as an acceptance letter from a professor from the same university may increase the chances of your selection.
It must be noted that the invitation letter issued by the professor stating the acceptance of the candidate into his research group; will make your scholarship application a step ahead as compared to the rest of the applications in the admission office. The acceptance letter is not a mandatory requirement. The following is a systematic guide to submission of your scholarship application at desired university:
- Search through google; the financial aid/scholarships webpage of the Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology
- Navigate to the ‘currently open’ scholarships section of the webpage
- Check eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of each scholarship
- Select the Swiss scholarship you wish to apply into
- Check opening and closing dates of the application window period of that scholarship
- Prepare the set of documents required for its application ahead of time
- Check out if University accepts online or offline applications
- Proofread your full scholarship application before submission
- Submit your application with the document package you prepared
- Wait for the interview call, and final results.
List of Scholarships Available by Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology
Following listed international scholarships are available at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in 2023 for all degree and disciplines so do not waste time and apply for any of these:
- Swiss Government Scholarships
- ThinkSwiss Scholarships
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships
- Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP)
- Markus Meier Fund
- Oskar Jeger Scholarships
- Hs. H. Günthard Master Scholarships