China Government Scholarships 2023 are now rolled in 270+ top Chinese Universities for all majors and degree levels. Xiamen University CSC Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024 also got announced under various subject categories without the requirement of IELTS. The fully-funded Chinese CSC Scholarships at Xiamen University are also offered for engineering, management, medical, law, and business subjects as well.
Xiamen University opened admissions into all degree programs in sponsorship with China Scholarship Council’s; Xiamen University (CSC) Scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024. The government of China sponsors scholarships that are awarded to international students each year in order to promote cultural exchange and promoting Chinese Universities. Xiamen University CSC scholarship is a top Chinese scholarship that is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It can be taken in a number of fields and the medium of instruction must be English or Chinese. With that, there are other 274 Chinese higher educational institutions that are also offering these CSC Scholarships each year.
Applicants can start their application process by visiting the online portal of the China Scholarship Council. Xiamen University scholarship is among the most popular and sought-after scholarship programs in China similar to the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS scholarships, etc.
Benefits of Xiamen University CSC Scholarship:
Xiamen University CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like, tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc. The awards are categorized based on the degree level of the recipients. These are;
- Recipients enrolling in an undergraduate program will get a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB along with free accommodation and a tuition fee waiver.
- Master’s program applicants will get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB with a tuition fee waiver. The room and board are free as well.
- Doctoral students will be awarded a monthly stipend of 3500 RMB for living expenses. The students do not have to pay any charges for tuition or accommodation. All the recipients will get free on-campus accommodation.
Application Procedure for Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2023:
If a potential applicant for the Xiamen University CSC scholarship 2023 has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Xiamen University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Create an account on Xiamen University Admissions Portal (Link down below this article)
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Xiamen University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Xiamen University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if Xiamen University has an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Xiamen University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Xiamen University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
Fill Out the Xiamen University CSC Scholarship application form:
- First of all, fill out the CSC Scholarship application form for Xiamen University here.
- Add the agency number of Xiamen University: 10384 in your CSC application
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
Submit Required Documents for the CSC Scholarship at Xiamen University:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, a copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, and write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your CSC scholarship application.
- Bind it with other documents including the admission application, and make two sets.
- And send your documents to the international students’ office of Xiamen university.
Xiamen University Application Deadline for CSC Scholarship:
The last date to submit an application for Xiamen University China Government CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 is February 28, 2023. Submit your admission and CSC Scholarship application at the office for international students at Xiamen University.