Arkansas Scholarships 2023 to Study for free in US Universities
The US Arkansas fully-funded Scholarships in 2023 for the batch of 2023-2024 academic year are available for students of all disciplines and degree levels. So, prepare your documents and apply to any of the below-listed scholarship organizations.
Pursuing professional studies isn’t an easy task; apart from educational challenges, there are tuition costs, room and board fees, along with supply charges that can add up to present an intimidating sum. Thankfully, bright students can overcome any financial hurdles through a scholarship and financial aid.
The students from Arkansas states are no exception as there are plenty of scholarship opportunities for them. Thus, if you are a student from Arkansas and want to find some of the best options available, you are in the right spot.
Scholarships in Arkansas for Admissions in 2023
In the article, we have some of the best US scholarships that you can get. So, let’s jump right in.
#1 Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Foundation Scholarships
The AISES BNSF scholarship is available to all American Indian high school seniors to assist their university studies. The applicants applying for the scholarship must be members of AISES when the application is made; thus, they need to show valid AISES membership numbers. The membership is free for all college and pre-college students
Degree Level:- Undergraduate degree or bachelor’s students can apply for the scholarship
Available Subjects:- The students enrolled in any one of the schools can apply for the scholarship. These include:-
- Supply chain
- Information system
- Computer and information sciences
- Construction management
- Construction trades
- Industrial engineering
Scholarship amount available:- $2,500 for each academic year, up to a period of 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria:- The following Eligibility criteria need to be met if the student wants to be considered for the scholarship:
- The student must be a full-time undergraduate student at any accredited institute in the four-year college or university program. Current college students can also apply with the enrollment letter
- The student must be a resident in one of the 23 states in the US that the BNSF services. It includes Iowa, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nebraska, California, Kansas, Colorado, Montana, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Texas, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Utah, Arkansas, Illinois, Nevada, Missouri, Louisiana, and Wyoming
- The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher CGPA to apply for the scholarship
- The applicant must be an enrolled citizen or a direct descendent of a federally or state-recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native or either a Native Hawaiian or a decedent of a Native Hawaiian; or a Pacific Islander or decedent of a Pacific Islander; or Native individual of Canada
- The scholarship applicant must be current AISES members
#2 Arkadelphia Promise Scholarships
The Arkadelphia Promise Scholarship is available for all students who also satisfy the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship (the lottery scholarship). Thus, it is an added benefit for students who want to overcome their financial burdens.
Degree Level:- The scholarship is available for undergraduate programs or bachelor’s degree
Available Subjects:- The major’s information will be available on the official website once the applications open again
Scholarship amount available:- The scholarship is worth $5000 for college freshmen while the seniors, juniors, and sophomores get up to $300 per semester. It is available for all four years, during their course of study
Eligibility Criteria:- The following students will qualify for the scholarship:-
- The student must also qualify for the Arkansas academic challenge scholarship, the lottery scholarship before applying for this one
- The applicant must be a high school graduate from Arkadelphia high school and intend on attending an accredited US educational institute
- The student must provide an enrollment letter in a US university or college with a 3.0 GPA
- For the renewal of the scholarship over four straight years, the student must maintain a GPA of 2.5 and complete up to 26 credit hours during the first years and 30 credit hours during all the following years.
#3 Bridging the Dream Scholarship Program
The Sallie Mae Fund combines with The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and provides a scholarship opportunity to 25 students. Financial assistance is available for students that are a part of an accredited post-secondary institute.
Degree Level:- The scholarship is available for students that are completing a two-year, four-year, or a vocational/ trade certificate program
Available Subjects:- The scholarship is available for all majors and subjects
Scholarship amount available:- $10,000.
Eligibility Criteria:- The following eligibility criteria are laid down for the applicants
- The applicants should be currently high scholar seniors and intend to enroll as students (full-time) in the following year at a credited post-secondary educational institution or constant education program
- The applicant be enrolled at a continuous educational program or a recognized post-secondary institute in either a Two-year school, four-year school, or a technical/ vocational certification program
- The applicant must be a permanent resident or a US citizen
- Applicant must be Pell Grant eligible
- The applicant must not be a Utah resident or an accredited post-secondary domestic institute student in Utah
- Student must be a diverse candidate; it includes but isn’t restricted to a disability, gender, ethnicity, race, part of an underserved community
- Show leadership ability
- Display good moral character in educational, personal, and professional aspects of your life
Deadline:- March 08, 2023
#4 University of Arkansas Scholarships
There are a large number of scholarships available at the University of Arkansas for all degree levels and course programs. University of Arkansas Prestigious fellowships, UA Scholarships, and Academic scholarship programs are among those financial aid programs that you need to look into.